TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Nice car. Looks like its been painted on the drivers side.. Worth the money though fer sure

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Exactly what I want. Too bad for the distance.

I wonder if the mileage is true.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is it just me or does there seem to be an indentation under the '0' in the odometer (screwdriver or other tool?) and part of the '0' itself has been scratched off, possibly by whatever left the indentation in the plastic beneath it?

Could be coincidence but it kinda gets my 'odometer fraud' sense all tingly.

Well, that and the price...

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Is it just me or does there seem to be an indentation under the '0' in the odometer (screwdriver or other tool?) and part of the '0' itself has been scratched off, possibly by whatever left the indentation in the plastic beneath it?

Could be coincidence but it kinda gets my 'odometer fraud' sense all tingly.

Well, that and the price...
yes, the notch on the odometer is mighty suspicious.

... But he's a god fearing christian -- The fish on the trunklid never lies :)

If anyone is interested, ask this guy for the VIN. You can easily figure out if the car has been rolledback 100K by checking the DMV records with Carfax or equivalent.

If he refuses to share that over the phone, well, that'd be a second black mark against the seller.
-g

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
I called the guy the other day and its a dealership (car lot) about 70 miles from me. I suggested that the odometer reading was incorrect and he agreed that it was probably broken long ago. Sounds like an excellent car. He said the leather was in amazing condition. Power windows do not work and the ac gets cold when its charged. I am halfway interested in this car. I don't think he realizes its an SC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.