TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight I'm finally having my kidney surgery. The last 3 weeks have been utter agony with stabbing right flank pain, but according to the doctor after tonight I'll finally be able to get back to my normal life. The pain has caused me to miss work, stop working on my car, become short with family and friends, and completely ruin my taste for food. On a good day I have been able to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with water and keep it down, every other day the medications would make me so sick I couldn't keep anything down.

Obviously not being able to eat right has made me very weak throughout the resent weeks, as well as even more sick. During the days that I was able to work at the shop I was so weak or nauseous/vomiting that rather then doing full duties in the shop as a lead tech/management assistant I was doing emissions inspections only and checking tires, on the days that I wasn't able to at least do that, I was sent home from work without pay.

Tonight at 6:30pm I go under for the much needed surgery. As with any it has it's rare but not unheard of risks, needless to say I'm more then slightly frightened. I've been under general anesthesia before so I know how I react... unfortunately it's never pleasant... Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers while I'm out. Hopefully I'll see you all tomorrow. If not I'll see you all on the other side.

God bless everyone.

Love,
Chris_Murder

·
Super Moderator
9,181 Posts
You've got my best Chris, hoping everything goes smoothly and you're on the road to a speedy recovery soon. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Good luck Chris we are goin praying a wating for you to come back here soon my friend.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Best wishes, Chris! Keep up the good attitude!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

We'll be praying for you.

I'm sure you'll feel much better post-op.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Good luck Chris, positive thoughts your way. :)

Conner

·
Super Moderator
10,408 Posts
Good luck, dude!

Hope to see you posting asap.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Good luck Chris. I'm sure you will be better in no time. Hope you have a speedy recovery

·
Registered
167 Posts
Good luck.
I know what its like to have Kidney pain, kidney stones in 5the grade -.-

Probably not nearly as bad as your pain though

Hope everything goes well

1 - 20 of 30 Posts