TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright anyone who's looking to upgrade I've got a full set of Koni Adjustable's up for sale. I don't know the exact Mileage but Paul installed them on the car and I probably put about 10k miles on them. I'm going to guestimate 45k miles on them. These Koni's are in great shape just a little dirty. I'm asking 425 shipped for the Complete Set. As someone said in the chat last night, they've had theirs for 6.5 years and they are still in great shape. Koni's just last forever.

Next on the list are the Jamex Lowering springs. These are for V8/SC cars and are 2 inch drop. They are still beautifully powder coated red. I have to say they did make the car look very sexy but the car was just too low for this side of washington. I was scraping alot so it's got H&R's now. I'm looking for 100 + shipping.

Now exhaust. I've got Custom Mandrel bent downtubes with High Flow cats. They are 2.25 inch. I bought these from James D last year but have since installed the Mandrel Exhaust System exhaust and don't need these anymore. They have the standard 3 bolt header flanges on them to bolt the rest of the exhaust to and all 4 O2 bungs are there. If you are getting ready to redo your whole exhaust then here's your chance. You can have these for a very comfortably priced 160 shipped.

I'm off for another 11 days so feel free to PM, email or reply here or even message me on aim at FunktasticLucky and I'll try and get them out the next day.

EDIT: New Item Added

Well I also forgot I have a set of PI camshafts that came out of the car for sale. They have about 45k miles on them. They had synthetic oil changed ever 2500-3000 miles and are bolt on sprockets. I'm looking for 100 shipped OBO.

EDIT: Made list easier for quick read Make Serious Offers. Pics upon request

Koni Adjustable Shocks all 4 Sold

Jamex Lowering Springs. V8/SC cars. 2 inch Drop Sold

PI Cams w/ 45k Miles

2.25 inch Mandrel Bent downtubes with High Flow Cats.

Multi Function Switches (3) (no clue on age or if they work)

HID plug and play kit with 6k heat range (NIB)

Stock Motor Mounts (NEW)

·
Registered
224 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
224 Posts
I call FULL DIBBS on KONIS!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what doy ou want pics of and i'll get them. Just an update. to anyone considering. The Koni's are just the inserts and rear shocks but come with all hardware. You'll need to cut a set of shocks up and install the inserts. and TTT

·
Registered
224 Posts
Ttt????????

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow totally haven't boosted this up the list anytime I've been working on the Bird. But stuff is still for sale. Koni's and Springs are possible sale but haven't confirmed yet.

Also Found are some Multi Function Switches (3) (no clue on age or if they work)

HID plug and play kit with 6k heat range (NIB)

Stock Motor Mounts (NEW)

·
Registered
83 Posts
"Jamex Lowering Springs. V8/SC cars. 2 inch Drop"

These still available? Know how they are? Ride nice? $100? I don't know much about lowering a car. . so if I just get these. . . that's all I'll need?

Also, how much for the cams?

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There is someone in line for the springs but I'll add you to the list. The Springs are nice but I just felt they were too soft in the upper ends. I don't like progressive rate springs so I replaced them. It does make the car look very sexy though. 100 + shipping is what i'm asking for the lowering springs. These things weigh in at 55 lbs. They are heavy and very expensive to ship so.

I'm lookin for 90 shipped for the cams.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts