TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...after alighning the car to spec everything good...new bushings and such for the control arm and such...the car still pulls....its nothing sever at all but it definitly isnt right...at 80mph + the car doesnt seem to pull as much anymore...i looked at the k member before i replace my control arm....could i have a bad rack cuasing this pull...im going to check my power steering fluid today and shes going on a lift and such so ima give her the run down after i check my 02's and such...my question is should i be thinkin my frames bent or that something else is broken...b/c i only hit the curb at 5mph...and ive heard worse causing less damage...but i think i damaged my rack...but i also get her on the alighnment machine to check my specs again...i need some ideas....frame?....rack?...strut?...what could be off?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Bent tie rods? Bent spindle? Bent control arm?

Did the rear wheel hit the curb too? That might cause problems too.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just front....id think something else bent before the subframe...then again maybe it could have just come out of alighnment again after driving the car for a while....i guess ill find out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts