TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I make a decently sharp turn I can hear a clunk type sound from the front suspension. It turns fine, and performance hasn't degraded at all, just now that sound is there from time to time and I'd like to get it fixed before lowering.

I was thinking it could be my UCAs going out, but would it possibly be my wheels out of alignment?

Thanks guys,

John

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wanted to add.

If it is LCAs, do the new pieces come with bushings or no?

If no, I may just give MN12 Perf. a call.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Well if you get the moog LCAs there is new bushings for the shock mount, but the strut rod bushings you can get from Dan.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I would say that it is your lca's! I was having the same problem and like a dumd%^$ I let it go and waited till it got worse, now I am in Germany with a broke tbird! I would definetly look at getting replaced soon, it sucks being on the highway when it snaps! discountautoparts.com and can get them to you for about 200-220 for the uppers and lowers on both sides. Ask for Joe. :(

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chknhawk97 said:
I would say that it is your lca's! I was having the same problem and like a dumd%^$ I let it go and waited till it got worse, now I am in Germany with a broke tbird! I would definetly look at getting replaced soon, it sucks being on the highway when it snaps! discountautoparts.com and can get them to you for about 200-220 for the uppers and lowers on both sides. Ask for Joe. :(
Thank you, I found the LCAs for around $106 w/ free ship that includes the bushings, I'll be purchasing these! Thanks a bunch buddy!!

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts