TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went onto the ADDCO site a little while ago and looked at their sway bars and sway bar end links, i have aftermarket end links in now but i want the ADDCO ones. while i was searching i didnt see an application for the 97' T-bird.. the years stopped at 89'. does anybody know where i could buy these parts? or can i just call ADDCO and order the parts?

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
yes, you can call addco and get the bar(s) you want. You will have to use shorter endlinks though....either the addco links of universal type energy suspension ones sold at pepboys, those moog ones you have now wont work.

all 89-97 are the same.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, the moog ones seem a little too long to match that ADDCO bar wtih.. thanks i'll get up some money and call them

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
My ADDCO endlinks were crap. I was under my car this weekend finishing up the rear disc swap and both of them are all bent to heck. They never stayed tight, and the washers always jingled when I hit bumps. I'm going to use the Energy Suspension ones and see how that turns out.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o ok, let me know what happens with those energy suspension end links when you get em'. how long did you have those ADDCO end links on your car? mileage wise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts