TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I'm not very technical with the terms or parts... But was wondering if you could help me out here...

I've been noticing a clunking sound comming from the underbody, I've been trying to ignore it for a few weeks, because I haven't been able to afford to fix it.

I looked underneath, and the part that is broken, seems to be a little rod that connects underneath to a part underneath a big coil in my suspension, next to my right back tire. I apologize, I cant be more specific, but I'm sure you can picture it. The rod is clear off the part, and that side sags a little bit. Will I damage anything if I drive it like that for a little while longer, and how much do you suppose it would cost to fix?

thanks.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Swaybar endlink?

·
Registered
510 Posts
I had the same problem. My sway bar end link bushing fell out and this caused the end link to bang against the sway bar. I caught the problem early and fixed it. I am sure over time the end link would have broken without the rubber busing in place. I would guess that the noise that you hear is the same. It is an easy fix once you find the replacement rubber bushing.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
mine did break the endlink thats why i asked.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts