TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone suggest a good suspension shop to me near the KC area? I'm getting to the point where most of my drivetrain isn't stock, and I dont trust some of the local monkeys at the ford dealership to do stuff correctly.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would, but I know one of the techs up there well, and he says they don't have the best group of guys. Too bad he doesn't do the suspension stuff. Its not that I have anything against ford techs, its just that I haven't heard the greatest about this group.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
I would, but I know one of the techs up there well, and he says they don't have the best group of guys. Too bad he doesn't do the suspension stuff. Its not that I have anything against ford techs, its just that I haven't heard the greatest about this group.
well that just blows. For the rare occasion in which i have to take the car to someone besides tbirdbrain, the stealership has come through in the clutch.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Dealerships vary.

I like the Firestone shop in Raytown on 350 highway. They've gone out of their way for me. Going so far as to mount a 245/45/17 on my wheel and car just so I can see how it looks, then dismounting it and putting a 255/50/17 just so I can see how it looks. They also freely gave me thier thoughts and opinions on how they would do it, from an appearance and safety viewpoint and let me stand in the shop and watch them as they worked. (LOL Even supplied the safety glasses!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts