1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yea... I saw the fox news report on that last night.... People are sooooo stupid.... Anyone who thinks it's "Unpatriotic" to drive a "gas guzzling" suv is a commie! That would make the whole set of cars from the muscle car era unpatriotic, yea right. I own gas guzzlers and i'm proud of it and I will continue to own them until I can't afford it anymore. And what's even worse is, these people are saying SUVS cause terrorism, that's like saying speed bumps are the reason why struts go bad on cars after 100,000 miles.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
They do cause terrorism, it terrifies the mess outta me seeing them on the road all over the place...:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Ugly friggin POS's

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And lets not forget the soccer moms swerving all over the road and cutting people off is pretty terrorizing.

:rofl:

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
And lets not forget the soccer moms swerving all over the road and cutting people off is pretty terrorizing.

:rofl:
AAARRRRRRRRGGHHHHH!

Don't get me started! I did finally get the LeBra on and it covers the damage she did to my front end so that's good.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Big-Al said:

AAARRRRRRRRGGHHHHH!

Don't get me started! I did finally get the LeBra on and it covers the damage she did to my front end so that's good.
Ummmm.... a soccer mom hit you, dude?

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Well, this woman in an Explorer was talking on her cell phone (bad combo right there) and she cut mee off on th einterstate while traffic was slowing in her lane. So I hit the brakes to match her speed and while I am doing that, she slamms on her brakes and come to a complete stop right in front of me. It is a construction zone so I have a wall on the left and cars to my right so I start the "thresh-hold braking) but it isn't enough and I pop her in the back. We pull off to the side eventually and she keeps talking on the phone. I wait a couple of minutes and she rolls her window down so I can ask if she's ok. (I know she is, I didn't hit her hard) and she says yes and rolls the window back up. I look at her bumper and there is not even a scratch. My front end is cracked. She sees there is no damage and drives off.
Now my front end has a nice new LeBra on it.

If I ever see that woman again I am going to give her the meanest look she ever did see!
GRRRR!
:D

I

·
0 Posts
All SUVs aren't evil...just Exploders.

So when is the "owning Winnebagos supports terrorism" campaign coming out?

·
Registered
353 Posts
terrorism

i guess every person that drives a car supports terrorism because cars burn gas.

i have an idea, have the whole world stop using petroleum based fuels so terrorism never happens again.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
how what about truck drivers? i bet they use more gas than any vehicle ont he road... or people who drive a lot? or people who floor it? drag racers? i think the person who came up with the idea that SUV drivers support terrorism should get a nice hard slap in the face. -greg

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
I like goats too!

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
AverageJoe said:

Dare I ask about that comment?
Me think Sir Andy has had a wee bit too much to drink.

Top fuel dragsters will burn 8 gallons of fuel in 1/4 mile...that's 0.03125miles per gallon!

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
GreenBird said:

Top fuel dragsters will burn 8 gallons of fuel in 1/4 mile...that's 0.03125miles per gallon!
I wish I got that kind of gas mileage! But only if I got that kind of performance! ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Top Fuelers burn about 98% Nitromethane,most big trucks burn diesel fuel,so they can't b - - ch about them,so they go for the easy targets,the SUV's. They must be the same idiots that are the anti-gun,anti-hunting,anti-meat eating morons who'll vote for Hillary the next time around,probably a bunch of Opra watchers.
My Expedition & Cougar burn gasoline,I work hard for the money to pay for the gas,so if I want to drive a gas-guzzler those people can kiss my _$$! It seems like most women ,not all,but most,can't be behind the steering wheel without a cell phone stuck in their ear.

I

·
0 Posts
Uncler Lar said:
They must be the same idiots that are the anti-gun,anti-hunting,anti-meat eating morons who'll vote for Hillary the next time around,probably a bunch of Opra watchers.
This spot (and the two that will be following it in a month) are brought to us by the same folks who did the spot about drug sales supporting cartels and drug wars in Central/South America.

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
GreenBird said:

Me thinks some body has been editing posts:)
and his intials are JoelBender

The original comment was "I like Cheese":cool:

just put it there to get someone's attention...it worked.

...back to your lives

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Sounds like Target Market, the idiots who think they're doing something to stop teen smoking. MORONS, their stupid TV ads and radio ads just make me want to smoke to spite them. Smoking cigarettes is patriotic anyway, look at all the tax money the govt. gets to squander because of people's addictions. They don't want smoking banned by any means!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts