TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this first combo tuned right will go low 12s all day in a bird and 11s with cams in and auto mustang has gone 11s with a very mild TC

this is a feeler but if some one wants it ill sell it, this is a complete svo blower kit this! first set up is 3100 shipped details of kit
full svo blower kit
39 pound injectors with adapters
water methal kit
a 3.2 pulley and brand new 3.4 pulley and stock if needed
80mm lmaf
gt air intake tube for the water injection kit
xcal 2 unlocked has files for the 98 gt
svo kit comes with coolant mod and hoses and comes with the upper radiator hose for the kit
basically the only thing needed is a fuel pump and a tune put on the xcal for your vehicle this kit fits both pi and npi
also comes with the lightning intake air temp sensor

second option is the full kit only none of the other goodies
will still include the proper hose the coolant mod and both pullies, and the lightning intake air temp sensor all the parts that go with the blower just not the other stuff, ill sell seperate if the blower sells this kit 2500 shipped obo
pics on car

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i need to sell the wifes car so ill remove the blower

·
Registered
190 Posts
Call me a doof or I was looking for the obvious, but that is hidden pretty well, nice stock appearance.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pending sale

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Damn 2 days, That was quick. Congrats on the sale Robert! What are you buying the wife again as a replacement?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lets make sure it happens first thats the down payment, ill tell you that much, know she has gotta talk to to the bank etc etc

·
Super Moderator
12,417 Posts
You'll have to take the 98 GT out of your sig, Rob, now that she won't do 11.97 any more. :)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Yeah stop lying to yourself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.