1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Guys, that is an SVO Intake with a bunch of the accessories for the low price of MAKE ME AN OFFER!

I know you're not supposed to do what xXPHOENIX1Xx did here, but this is a nice piece.

BOSSGT said:
I am going to sell this intake as comprehensive as i can. It will include the intake, thermostat housing, EGR delete plate already installed, fuel rails, throttle cable, and needed bolts/brackets, i may even have the manual from when i bought it new.

I am not including the throttle body or the intake pipe that goes to the throttle body, you will need to get these. These are easy to find, they are the same as cobra pieces, easily obtainable on here for cheap.

MAKE ME AN OFFER!

·
Super Moderator
11,918 Posts
Moved to Misc.

The standing club rule is "If it isn't yours, it doesn't go in the marketplace."

·
50 years of Mercury Cougar 1967/2017
1,255 Posts
Corral has a few other notable 2V intakes for sale. RR, P51.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Has anyone ever tried out that BBK intake manifold? The one with butterflies inside on the intake runners.

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
Wow asking $1000 and paid $2500 for it?? is it really worth that much?
That intake was not cheap, with P&P $2500.00 was spent easily for that intake if bought new. Unless you get a deal like Guitar Maestro did. I am kind of curious to know what that goes for as I might be selling mine.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I have a buddy that got one from ebay for $280. Its been chromed, & ported n polished..

Check out this photo from Snapbucket: http://pbckt.com/pK.NmfGAl

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
My issue with that intake is trick flow intake is only 800 bucks

Just my 2 cents

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
yea, with what is available now (the track heat and soon the afterburner) from TFS, the SVO @ $1000 is not that good of a deal. If you can spend $1000 on an intake, you can spend $1500 on a Logan. Not the steak, the intake. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,918 Posts
My issue with that intake is trick flow intake is only 800 bucks

Just my 2 cents
I agree.

x ... oh let's see

... .02 x 40,000 = $800

Yea, that's it. x 40,000 :D

... If you can spend $1000 on an intake, you can spend $1500 on a Logan. Not the steak, the intake. :)
Yum. :tongue:

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
1000 is a bit high.
my brother bought one for i think 520 or something.....but it had what was missing from this sellers post.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
yea, with what is available now (the track heat and soon the afterburner) from TFS, the SVO @ $1000 is not that good of a deal. If you can spend $1000 on an intake, you can spend $1500 on a Logan. Not the steak, the intake. :)
Wouldn't you rather have a $1K SVO intake and 500oz of porterhouse (20oz for $19.99 according to some online menu)?

-g

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Wouldn't you rather have a $1K SVO intake and 500oz of porterhouse (20oz for $19.99 according to some online menu)?

-g
Nope, because I can have my steak and eat it too: a $1500+ Logan and I can afford all the filet mignon & bone-in ribeye I should ever desire. :)

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
Nope, because I can have my steak and eat it too: a $1500+ Logan and I can afford all the filet mignon & bone-in ribeye I should ever desire. :)

But you only get one visit to the salad wagon.

·
Super Moderator
10,404 Posts
So, I hear the wind blows so hard in Texas, that it blows semis around...

Any truth to that? :)

Everybody ok down y'alls way?

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
So, I hear the wind blows so hard in Texas, that it blows semis around...

Any truth to that? :)

Everybody ok down y'alls way?
I am no where near there, Oscar is way farther away.

As for the semis, once I put the 17K lb hitch on, they can't blow my trailer around anymore. :D

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
lol my wife was super scared because there were 18 wheelers blowing around in Lancaster like 80 miles from me. We just got some wind, hail, and rain. Lord knows we need the rain for the dry summer coming up! ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts