TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
up for sale, one SVO intake manifold for sale, the one on the left...the one on the right is already sold...intake is COMPLETELY BARE, it comes with nothing.....the air ports have already been shaped for PI heads, but the coolant ports are obviously still non-PI....$425 shipped in the 48 or highest offer over $425

any and all tech-related questions should be directed here to this thread in 4.6

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=100193&highlight=*SVO*

·
Banned
287 Posts
How much?? Nick, how much other stuff will I need to run this??

Nevermind, I see their sold...

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much?? Nick, how much other stuff will I need to run this??

Nevermind, I see their sold...

in all honesty it all depends how "nice" you want everything to look, if you care about crap like that

here is what I HAD to buy to get it to work

PI intake gaskets
about $15 worth of fuel-injection hose of various sizes (to custom make the vacuum lines)
a few plastic vacuum fittings (T's, 90's) around $15
a small package of vacuum hardline around $8
ultra-black RTV around $5
PI coolant tube (already had)
shorter bolts to install onto heads (stock ones wont work because of the way the runners curve--unless you trim them with a cut-off wheel or something)....around $15

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
in all honesty it all depends how "nice" you want everything to look, if you care about crap like that

here is what I HAD to buy to get it to work

PI intake gaskets
about $15 worth of fuel-injection hose of various sizes (to custom make the vacuum lines)
a few plastic vacuum fittings (T's, 90's) around $15
a small package of vacuum hardline around $8
ultra-black RTV around $5
PI coolant tube (already had)
shorter bolts to install onto heads (stock ones wont work because of the way the runners curve--unless you trim them with a cut-off wheel or something)....around $15
what about throttle body and intake tube?

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what about throttle body and intake tube?
easy...stock N/A cobra throttle body, and 03/04 cobra intake tube....the pics are there in the thread I linked in the first post...oh and regular ol' gasket paper from any autoparts store to make the 3 gaskets

1 - 11 of 11 Posts