TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will I need anything else from the 97? Can I just use my fuel rails, and what about my T-Stat housing? Thanks a lot,

Preston

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, where is does the line go on the 94-95 for the power break booster, if there is even one? I want to get a ported mustang upper, but I don't want to have to tap into it. Thanks again,

Preston

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have the equipment or knowledge to port it, so I figured I would just buy one from the corral or eBay.

Preston

You have a new PM by the way.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know?

Preston

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was going to do the same swap, my prob. was I couldnt find a t-bird upper. I tryed to order one from the ford place, thay said it was obsolete,but yet I was abel to get the lower, ( no good without a upper). I'm just going to find someone to port my elbow from my 94-95. Sents the heads on a 94-95 wont flow enymore then the intake,Its a wast to do the 95to96 intake swap. I didnt know this at the time I was trying to do the swap. So unless you do a head and intake swap its better to just port the intake elbow.
FASTFORD!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You don't have to find a T-Bird upper, you can adapt a Mustang upper. From what I've seen the 96-03 uppers will work.

Preston

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But I'm not going to that intake, so wouldn't my stock fule rails just bolt on. I figured that I would need to do something with the accelerator cable, but other than that I don't see why I can't use the rest.

Preston

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just figured that I would upgrade it all a little bit, plus I can use the ported upper plenum, which I know isn't worth much, but it's better than nothing.

Preston

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also, will the 96-98 fuel rails and T/B from a mustang fit? There are alot of these on corral for pretty cheap.

Preston

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
yes the stang rails and TB will work. ou can use their plenum too, you'd just have to tap it for the vacuum assitied brakes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts