TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for any comparisons of how stiff the Addco bars are compared to 89SC bars (which I believe are the stiffest factory ones) and also compared with MarkVIII bars (which I believe are the weakest factory ones). I finally got rid of the air ride on my MarkVIII yesterday, and replaced it with some eibachs and Tokicko blues at all 4 corners, and after driving the car all day today, I can't believe I didn't do this the first day I got the car. But anyway, the only thing this car really needs now suspension-wise is some stiffer sway bars. Sitting in the garage I have a pair of 89SC bars, which might be enough for me and have the advantage of being free, but I don't want to be dropping the subframe more than I have to, so I'm wondering if I should just jump right up to some Addco 1-1/4" bars. Does anyone have a comparison of how stiff the Addco bars are compared to the SC bars, and the MarkVIII bars? I don't road race the car or anything like that, but I would like to get rid of as much body roll as possible and still have it ride like a lincoln, if at all possible.

·
Super Moderator
7,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good, PM sent.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Replied.

You also need to know that I have my Delrin IRS Bushing Kit installed in mine, along with Koni's in the rear.

And Energy Suspension sway bar bushings F&R.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts