TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Description says that only 3 SWB SC's were made - I thought that 5 were made. And then one or two Mark VIII's? Don't remember for sure on numbers, but I thought atleast 5 T-Bird's were done.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Registered
505 Posts
Oh man

I'd love to own that car. The SWB's look really good.

·
Registered
529 Posts
is that car located in San Diego area because it looks like the one that was in our auto trader awhile back.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
look along the piller between the rear 1/4 window and the back window, there is only an inch or 2 of piller there instead of the 6 or so that a stocker has, also look at the space between the door and the rear wheel.

what doug does is cut 8" out of the frame of the car basicly he removes the floor of the rear seat.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
1 SWB Mark...but it took two full length Marks to create one SWB Mark, both wrecked fery hard on opposite ends.

·
Registered
23 Posts
OMG!!!!!!! there is someone who doesn't like the SWB #5! Hey no hard feelings. I think it is cool that you don't care for it. There are sooooo many people who practically suck his **** over that car. I am one of those who don't hate it, who don't like it people. But I swear if I see another thread about how "ohhhh your car is soooooo sweet, its the best looking SC bla bla bla" I think I'll like slit my wrist or something.

Come on now, more SWB haters please. A rare breed they are...but have my respect.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts