TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooo I noticed on MTV that there is a chick that was on the show.. She was adopted and ****.. blah blah blah.. Man what *****es they get on these shows! She said she wanted the best car in "Erie" HAHA.. I gotta find were this hoe lives and smoke her *** ;) oh well I just wanted to vent :tongue:

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
I've seen that show. I had it on for about 3 minutes when some prissy califonia suburbanite girl was b*tching about not getting a brand new audi for her birthday. WTF? I was happy to have my '89 Cavalier when I turned 16. Oh well, people still watch it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I was watching that this morning, I can't believe the parents spoil their kids like that....the parties they have are crazy, looks like a huge club or something. When I have kids, I don't care how much money I have, the kid will get a 10 year old car on their 16th, and i will allow for a small party, perhaps in my basement, with a nicely decorated cake and a 12 pack of coca-cola.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
DHightower said:
I was watching that this morning, I can't believe the parents spoil their kids like that....the parties they have are crazy, looks like a huge club or something. When I have kids, I don't care how much money I have, the kid will get a 10 year old car on their 16th, and i will allow for a small party, perhaps in my basement, with a nicely decorated cake and a 12 pack of coca-cola.
You're being to nice. I'm gonna take a page out of my parents book. You want a car, you buy it.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
I can't even stand to watch that show cuz it seems like all the kids do in there is complain about stuff they don't have. I don't mind some of the shows on MTV, but that's one that I can't stand to watch..

And when I turned 16, I was given a car (my 'Bird :D) and some of the expenses were taken care of, but when I had my Ranger and now with my F150, I pay for everything on there and I've pretty much taken over expenses on my 'Bird as well. I'm pretty thankful for that. I'll do my best to do the same for my kids when I get to that point in my life.

-Melon

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
KrAzyT said:
Soooo I noticed on MTV that there is a chick that was on the show.. She was adopted and ****.. blah blah blah.. Man what *****es they get on these shows! She said she wanted the best car in "Erie" HAHA.. I gotta find were this hoe lives and smoke her *** ;) oh well I just wanted to vent :tongue:
yea i saw that episode. funny thing is she got a z3, not even a z4. i think they stopped making the z3 in 2000 or 2001

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
That show is reason 367a on my 39,657 item list of reasons I hate MTV. :D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I hate MTV....Music television my butt....cept maybe at 4am...and no, we dont get MTV2 here, and I noticed that they even had non-music (basketball battleground or something like that)advertised for mtv2....and they wonder why people pirate music videos/songs....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts