TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He bought clear taillights and took some weight off his car. We are going ot take it to the raceway and smoke this kid's 95 t-bird. He wont know what hit him!!!

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
okay im sorry, but your an idiot.... wait.... im not sorry....go away.

·
3,165 Posts
HI KKM! said:
why am i an idiot??? this HAS to work!!!
should i even bother wasting my time.... no, figures.... pitt.edu... sigh...

·
3,165 Posts
if you are serious, that is one thing... but obviously this is a joke... why would anyone with a mercedes, if you even have one, have any interest in a Thunderbird, Cougar and Mark8 specific club. Also I won't forget to mention your topic of discussion is a 92 Civic...

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
HI KKM! said:
He bought clear taillights and took some weight off his car. We are going ot take it to the raceway and smoke this kid's 95 t-bird. He wont know what hit him!!!
Does the Honda have nawwwwwzzzzz? I bet it's mad tyte yo. Is it yellow, because everybody knows yellow=10000000000 hp at least :D

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
HI KKM! said:
do i detect a ricer? :zbash:

how old are you, kid?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Let me tell you the only thing we like about civics here on this board....
That the fit nicely under a Hummer

-Shawn

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Kleckner said:
Wow... did you guys ever get sucked in by a troll. I can't believe the people who take a post like that seriously.
I didnt know any of these posts were serious?

-Shawn

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I know that I probably shouldn't be saying this but most of my good friends drive imports. There cars are very clean. WE have done lots of work on them and they can be just as fun as our Thunderbirds. What makes someone a ricer is what they do to their car. Everybody knows that. These cars that my friends have are not rice. Their engines may even look cute, and there exhaust may sound like crap, but on the road they are all amazing. From the way they move to the way they handle. If you don't believe me then come out to Schaumburg and I will be willing to bet that if you would take a ride in one of these cars they could get you to grab the oh *!?* handle. Martingale road at 75mph.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
We are not saying that imports suck on this thread. We are trying to just play around with the troll poster. Even though I just posted pics of a hummer driving over a civic, that doesnt mean I dont like imports. I have a couple real good friends here at school with imports, a integra that is going under $5000 of engine and turbo mods (will be able to woop any tbird I know in person) and a Nissan 240sx that is getting a JDM turbo engine this May. I do have respect for these owners and the cars and like hanging around with them.

-Shawn

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Well thank you. Best ride in an import was in a 93 mazda rx7. ohmgod. We raced a viper and ripped it apart.
For everyone else's information we don't call them exotic paint jobs. They are skittles.:beek: :evil4: :rofl: :rant: :zpuke:

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
One of my best friends has slick little Honda Prelude (He'd like to sell it if anyone is interested) It will probably beat my N/A 3.8. Of course he also thought it would be my Formula 350. (NOT!)

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts