TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I went to Harrisburg Area Community College to take my emissions inspection recertification, and in the auto tech area was a 96-97 V8 bird. Knowing that these cars are usually donated from dealers/manufacturers, I was curious about the miles. 300 original miles on this bad boy, it's in "ok" shape, but the bastards wouldn't sell it to me :( LOL

Oh well, just though it was neat to see a bird with that low of mileage,

Brandon

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
thats a new car.... disconnect 3 of the plug wires, along with the fuel pressure regulator and pour dirty oil on the ground underneath it.

bet they'll sell it to ya real cheap after that.
No they wont we had a few cars in high school that had very low miles and they could not sell them they would give em to other schools .And when I go to training for my work they have cars with low miles and they are not aloud to sell them to employs but they could take them to auctions .

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
something about the state of PA, I was at the Beaver Car Show in Washington county PA (south of pittsburgh) and There was a 96-97 T bird special edition?? , red in color, thinking tan interior and it only had 6 k on it... Beautiful car.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Well you have to think about how many hands have taken things off and put them back. I know when I was in auto tech there were more than a few things that were not put back on correctly. Long as it worked you got an A.

Ghetto Rig 101. Class dismissed

·
Registered
917 Posts
we had a K-5 Blazer that was donated by the Chevy dealership because it fell off the car hauler when it was being delivered. It only had about 500 miles on it from being the snow plow for the school but man that thing looked like crap because of those awesome chevy paint jobs they used to do!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Some of those cars are donated by ford or gm (whatever the case may be) and can't even be titled,and must be scrapped once they're done with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts