TCCoA Forums banner

Switching Teams

771 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  druggles85 
#1 ·
Ive been on this forum for a few years now, but have always leaned over to SCCOA because I have been running a 94 cougar with a SC setup.

Well I have decided to move away from the SC and swap in a 4.6 setup. I have just bought an Engine and Auto Trans from a 2000 Mustang GT. and I am getting a Donor 97 Thunderbird Tomorrow to steal parts from. This will not be a quick swap it is going to take some time. I am planning on building the engine and installing a Tork Tech manifold with a M112 or variant. So I will be asking many questions from you V8 guys. (Always use search first, yea I know).

#3 ·
Based on the chassis, there should be only one team. Some ppl just like to divide it based on Engine. :zwthstpd:
Welcome to the better team then. :D

Oops, shouldn't this be in the newbie section.!

#5 ·
Those guys over at SCCOA are really good guys. Still love the V6 SC cars. Lot of knowledge over there. I know a lot of guys frequent both sites. I love both teams.

#7 ·
I'm SO happy this wasn't some other subject... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.