TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I received a call from a friend who works for an auto parts store and is aware of the problem that I have with my cloudy headlight lenses. He told me about a product that they just received a flyer on called Symtech's Bright Solutions Plastic and Headlamp Resurfacer/Protector Treatment. So I did a search and came up with this link to the manufacturer.

I have already done the TCCOA tech article with 800, 1200 and 1500 wet/dry sandpaper (which helped immensely, btw) and replaced the bulbs with Sylvania SilverStars. But I still am not 100% happy with the projection of my Cougar's headlights.

So I was wondering if anyone has used this Bright Solutions and what your verdict is.

Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
798 Posts
Never tried it, I've heard some stuff about it though. Supposedly my brother did it to his Grand Prix, but I haven't had a chance to see the results, as he's back and forth between Ft.Lewis and somewhere in Cali. furthering his training.

I'd be interested in trying it if it'll get rid of the rest of the yellow tint.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
More than likely, best way would be if you took the headlight apart and replace the yellowed glue as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts