TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale I have Thunderbird, Cougar and Lincoln Star key chains. I have 20 T-bird, 15 Cougar and 15 Lincoln Star. These are laser cut from 11 gauge 304 Stainless Steel. The attachment point has been enlarged to allow for larger key rings. These will not last, get them now before they are gone! This will be my last batch for awhile.

USPS shipping, paypal for payment. Cash in person with local pick up in the Milwaukee area 53051. Please PM for paypal info.

$10

--------------------------

Key Chains Left:

Thunderbird: Sold Out

Cougar: 6

Lincoln Star: Sold Out

------------------------------

Reactions: Tbird Bob

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thunderbird: 16

Cougar: 9

Lincoln Star: 13

Selling fast! Get yours now before they are gone!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Keychain

Hey I want one of those keychains. I do have a PayPal account. Send me the info link to pay you. Do you want my address info now? It would be quicker to contact me through my regular email. Not on here that often.
[email protected]

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Email sent

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey I want one of those keychains. I do have a PayPal account. Send me the info link to pay you. Do you want my address info now? It would be quicker to contact me through my regular email. Not on here that often.
[email protected]
Barry I need your address...email sent for info

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Edit: I found it in my junk box.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
I also wanted to take the time to let you know I received mine. The quality it top notch, goes great with my laser cut thunderbird grill. I just wanted to thank you again as always a great seller, fast shipping, well packed. Always refreshing to do business with a straight shooter. I'm glad I was able to get in on the second batch, I was worried after I realized I missed out on the first run of these.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I also wanted to take the time to let you know I received mine. The quality it top notch, goes great with my laser cut thunderbird grill. I just wanted to thank you again as always a great seller, fast shipping, well packed. Always refreshing to do business with a straight shooter. I'm glad I was able to get in on the second batch, I was worried after I realized I missed out on the first run of these.
Ditto. Very cool to own.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Got my Tbird one. Looks great. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
I'll take all the Lincoln ones. Bulk discount? LOL :D
Dang you, driller. I was going to be ordering a Lincoln star for the FX2 today. O well. Hopefully the rest of the chains sell fast so Ox will make another batch.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Yea I might make another batch before Christmas.

Key Chains Left:

Thunderbird: 4

Cougar: 8

Lincoln Star: Sold Out

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still for sale! I have 8 Cougar and 2 Thunderbird left.

Price lowered to $14

·
Super Moderator
11,017 Posts
Still for sale! I have 8 Cougar and 2 Thunderbird left.

Price lowered to $14
Any chance of a quantity discount? :)

Just kidding.

I'll take 2 and 2 please.

Let me know if they're still available; it's been a bit since this was posted. :)

I still have your PP info, I'm pretty sure.

If what I'm doing/going to do works well, I'll send you pix. :)

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Any chance of a quantity discount? :)

Just kidding.

I'll take 2 and 2 please.

Let me know if they're still available; it's been a bit since this was posted. :)

I still have your PP info, I'm pretty sure.

If what I'm doing/going to do works well, I'll send you pix. :)
Sure I'll do $50 shipped for the 2 bird and 2 cougar. PayPal is the same. [email protected]

Is the cougar still available?
Yes, pm sent

1 - 20 of 23 Posts