TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,915 Posts
LOL

I saved the description below for posterity.

This bird must have been given a "male supplement" since it grew a whole 8 ci. :D

RARE 1995 FORD T-BIRD - $6800 (Bowling Green, Ky)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For MEN ONLY!! Must be 21... WARNING may cause Dizziness and halucinations. For sale is a 1995 Ford Thunderbird. This car has 289 cubic inch short stroke aluminum V-8 skin-it-back motor, slap-stick transmission with integrated electric overdrive. Independent rear suspension with new high performance suspension front and rear. REAL Polished Aluminum American Racing Cobra Bullett wheels. Cobra hood, emblems, and wheels. The exhaust is magna-flow with European style, Mario Andretti approved. 200 watt Pioneer super-tuner in the dash, Neil Young approved with Infinity speaker system. Please do not email but call with any questions at 270-791-0479... Thanks, SIMON

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
LOL

I saved the description below for posterity.

This bird must have been given a "male supplement" since it grew a whole 8 ci. :D
Lol - now that is funny ..... in a perved out kind of way! He did say it was a "short stroke" - I'm just sayin'!

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
lol is that a jack under the rear making it look so tall?

·
Super Moderator
11,915 Posts
lol is that a jack under the rear making it look so tall?
I believe it is.

Lower it with some cobra's and it's a really nice bird. One of the very few birds I've seen with stripes that I've liked.
I agree. Put that car back on the ground and its a decent looking car. But no way is it worth anything approaching $6,800 ... Just another Craigslist over optimist ...

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ya for 6800 this bird better only have 10,000 miles on it...if that. Id do like the stripes as well but im in debates if the should be carried all the way to the bottom of the bumpers.

·
Registered
833 Posts
And no mods to the motor?! He's probably waiting for a sucker that likes the Thunderbird, but doesn't really know how to turn wrenches. Well buddy I've got news for ya. Your going to be waiting for a looking time. Anyone interested in getting one either wrenches or will bring someone who does, and if they are lucky he or she knows the MN12's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts