TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at bestbuy and picked up "IHRA Drag Racing 2" for the PS2 and came home to play. I just about had a heart attack... There is a MN12 in it!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

It is a 1990 T-Bird and is blue and it's very clear that it s a T-Bird too!

Best of all it the game was only $15!!

Everyone go and get it!!

It's a neat game, you can customize EVERYTHING!! Over 50 cars...

The game is kinda slow though, but fun!

Click Here

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
woohoo!

I gotta go out and get that. If you play IHRA racing for PS1 there is a 93 blown bird on the inside cover. The game is super crappy but the pic is awesome. I keep the pic in my console for wishful thinking. Would love to see where that car comes from. I gotta go check that out though. What do you mean its slow? I know in the first one loading screens took foreve and all the cars had the same wheelsbase, regardless if they were a rail or a pro-mod car.

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea it's slow loading up and it takes some time setting ip the cars because there is so much to do. It is almost like the PC version though, just a few things different. I think it's fun though. I am building up a nice superchrged 4.6L and putting it in the birdie....

WoooHooo!!

:D

·
Registered
958 Posts
hot rod association drag racing for pc has a mn12 89-93 t-bird and also a 94+ mustang I beefed them both up and they both maxed at around 700hp. the bird was my favorite though

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
I had this game, to many buttons to remember, but yeah its nice to see a mn-12 in a video game :D

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Theres a crapload of them in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, theyre just cruisin around waitin to be taken. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts