TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just checking in to check on my peeps. I have to get my stuff done for my car this spring i'll post some stuff up soon. i forgot my cardomain password. :(

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
IM from detroit area but currently in Lima ohio for college, cars in kinda bad shape right now, has a blue bumper and fender, but a new cowl hood is on the way and a new paintjob is in the works!

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Shoot, I haven't been on this site in a while. I'm from Warren. Still working on my engine swap when I get the time, which is almost never. Once school lets out things should pick up. For now the 'Bird's engine-less and sitting 4x4-style in my driveway.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
shout I've been working on my car since the last meet. Getting the engine back today or tomorrow painting it then waiting to get the converter before I install the engine. after that it's all minor stuff to change. I got a question for ya guys I know some of you made a custom heat shield for the air filter. Does the filter sit far enough over to where you can just put a piece of plexi glass straight up?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts