TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Can I do it????

If you dont mind I would like to,let me know.
Chris

·
2,530 Posts
about the pictures....

You wanted pictures of a burn out,right?You have a digital camera and I could do an awesome burnout for you,if that is ok with you.No harm meant,ok?
Chris

·
Banned for Life
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: about the pictures....

Chris D said:
You wanted pictures of a burn out,right?You have a digital camera and I could do an awesome burnout for you,if that is ok with you.No harm meant,ok?
Chris

Thanks Chris I did not understand I am tired been at the keyboard for hours

·
2,530 Posts
I am off tomorrow......

If you want I will come by and you could take the pics either tomorrow or Sat,which is best for you?Sat probably would be best because there wont be so many people around the shop and that will give me time to give it a bath.Still trying to train her to wash behind her ears but just doesnt seem to understand.Just let me know.
Chris

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Here you go they aren't great but oh well...

They are bad but oh well. My mom was taking the picture so she didn't know when you take them. First one was to early and the second one was to late.

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Hmmm.....

Burnout pics! :D Do you mind if I snatch them and add them to my site?

anyone else got some that I don't have on there?

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Hey J-Rob, very nice! One problem, do you think I would go with out putting those beautifull photos on my site???? I don't think so!:D I already got them on there! Remember?? I think I asked you the first time you posted them! :D :D :D

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Mine....

are linked to in my sig. find the one(s) you want and e-mail me. the originals are 1600x1200. No burn out though.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
J-Rob, kudos on that 3rd pic. That one turned out beautiful! If i had access to a digicam, I'd happily snap some pics cuz I'd love to be in that banner, but alas, no cam available to me. :(

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
AverageJoe said:
J-Rob, kudos on that 3rd pic. That one turned out beautiful! If i had access to a digicam, I'd happily snap some pics cuz I'd love to be in that banner, but alas, no cam available to me. :(
thanks

i loved how it came out, almost perfect. i used that to make buddy icons and such for instant messenger and used to use it for an avatar.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Burn outs

Spidey has some killer pics of me(1 BAD T) and slowride sde by side burnout at National Trail Radways in April,will see if he can forward them to you..Later dude

·
Registered
621 Posts
J-Rob said:
How did you do such a nutty burnout? Also, how would I do it in mines(it has Traction Assist)?

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
How did you do such a nutty burnout? Also, how would I do it in mines(it has Traction Assist)?
Not sure about a '97, but i know on '94-'96 There is a traction assist switch that you can turn it off with right underneath the a/c din. But in '97 the took out the info center (which is where the swtich was in previous years), so they may have took the switch out. That would stink if there is no turnoff '97!

Now the nutty burnout, i bet he put his foot on the brake and slammed on the gas, then voila!:D

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
If there is a fuse for ABS that can be removed, shouldn't there be one for traction assist? I mean, if you're desperate for a burnout, pull the fuse. Or better yet, wire in a switch and call it
"Traction Assist and whatever else is wired through this fuse on/off" to make your life easier. :cool:

Jim

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
WaLieN said:

yea, you should have a switch to turn TA off.

as far as the burnout, its what i do for fun most of the time. ive been through about 6 sets of rear tires since it became burnout worthy just over a year ago. that was actually done in 2nd, i brought it up to speed in 1st (1st picture) and let them glaze over real nice, then shifted to 2nd and let the rear drift on me a little until i had the angle i was looking for at the camera guy. the only problem with that is i wanted the front wheels to be turned the other way for the more agressive shot. i didnt try that because 4 of my friends were standing to the right of the camera man and i didnt want to shoot debris all over them.

i wish drifting was more popular around here, i would love to get an event organized.

that was done on 275/40's btw

1 - 20 of 26 Posts