TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah.. I know there are a lot of them... just not many worth mentioning that I saw. I've seen two in the last couple days.

One was a 96/97 that burgundy-ish red with a factory spoiler and an aftermarket exhaust. Didn't sound crappy enough to be blowmasters, but I could be mistaken.

THe other was a 94/95 Supercoupe. Both cars were spotted on E-street/Bonita Road right at the 805. Dunno if either owner happens to frequent the board, but either way, thought I'd mention a coupld of nice lookin' T-Birds. :D

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
yea there are many nice lookin tbirds in cali but dont browse the boards. i saw a sweet tbird also and i posted it in the cali chapter. i think i know why it looks sweet, maybe becuase it looked like mine :D

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Shoot, I spotted a 3 tone charmer the other day with an aftermarket hood.

But then again, there IS the really nice teal 94-95 SC I've seen a few times on base. :confused:

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AverageJoe said:
Shoot, I spotted a 3 tone charmer the other day with an aftermarket hood.

But then again, there IS the really nice teal 94-95 SC I've seen a few times on base. :confused:

Funny Beau.

Did the plates on that Teal SC say HSKR?

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mastarecoil said:
OMG!!!! Guess what. Yesterday, I saw a tbird. Can you guys believe it!!!?? I am still in shock.
First off, kill the attitude.
Second, not everybody that views these boards posts on them. I posted sighting two good-looking birds half-hoping that one or both of them were "Lurkers" on this site and that me saying I noticed their birds would get them to post or perhaps somebody here knew the birds in question.
Third, if you don't have anything relevant to post, STFU.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts