TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for over 8 months now to find the right one. I finally did and got the money today and the car sold and hour and a half before I could purchase it :(

So I am still looking for a T-Bird. Really looking for a t-bird with a 4.6 or a 5.0 in it. Anyone know of any in the KC area for sale?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, not a big fan of cougars :(

I am still so mad/sad....I was so close to getting the exact car I wanted :(

Dark Blue, Gray Cloth interior, 120K miles, 1 owner car that has been in KC/Indep. its whole life.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I wish I'd seen this thread earlier. I know where there is a nice 97 sport for sale in Indendence, KS.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I think Marc was thinking about selling his M8. I posted pics of it on the SCCoA Midwest summer meet thread on the other forums.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
I think he's saying that he found one, not looking for one now.. But that could be me mis-reading it :D

-Melon

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually the Mark VIII I "bought", I didn't really get....I was going to pick it up the next day and the guy backed out of the deal and sold it to someone else for $800 more than I offered/could afford. :(

So I am still in the market for a T-Bird or Mark VIII. And I saw the pictures of his on SCCoA and his looks to be a bit out of my price range if he is actually selling it. My max is $3500.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
He might take that. It did have some electrical issues in the interior from what I remember. Like the buttons on the steeringwheel or something :confused:

Don't know if he ever was able to fix the issue, but there was a problem with the VSS. It either was bad or had a short, and every once in a while, it would throw the car into 4th with the converter completely locked.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll try and get ahold of him for a price. He's hard to reach sometimes though :tongue:

If you don't want it though, I'll probably have my dad look at it. He needs another car. You'd take much better care of it though, so you have dibs.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Ill sell mine. But I bet I want more than you want to pay.

Chris

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
He's been asking too much for it, but he's had it a while so he may have come down on the price. I'm driving through Independence this Friday, I'll stop and ask him about it, and what he'll take for it cash, that always seems to lower the price.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
I'll sell my T-Bird and al the parts I have for $6k.

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Well, I had been semi-looking for about 3 years... but only very serious looking for say... 6 months. Just not as excited about the platform as I used to be. Would be a great car to play with, but I just want something newer, nicer, and modern right now. I am eyeing an 05 Saleen/Stang GT.

-Joel

1 - 19 of 19 Posts