TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well bought another T/C , a 88 from a 1 owner , thats just mint , unreal shape, nice med blue with blue leather , auto , loaded , no moonroof . 77K miles on her and drives as new and looks as new . I cant believe I bought another 1 , sold the last 1 owner i had and was a great car , just cant pass up on a unreal clean 1 owner car . The Pace car is not done yet , so had to drive a T/C that I can see and get the feel of what is coming soon from the Pace car . So Im back and love it , No mods all stock . Still have my 340HP 90 SC also . .......... DW

·
Registered
77 Posts
congrats on the car:)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

This will be my 3rd Turbo coupe , had a real nice black loaded 88 1 owner car , but sold it due to had 6 Birds and ran out of room , just sold 3 of them , all were Super Coupes , still have 1 left and Im keeping it I think . Pace car will be for sale when the resto is done , now the Blue T/C is maybe for sale , pends how the Pace car is going , if I can sell the Pace car will keep the Blue T/C , if not will sell the Blue T/C and show and keep trying to sell the T/C Pace car , its the real thing, from the Watkins Glen speedway in 1987 . Ford show in Pa. was great .

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ballman said:
This will be my 3rd Turbo coupe , had a real nice black loaded 88 1 owner car , but sold it due to had 6 Birds and ran out of room , just sold 3 of them , all were Super Coupes , still have 1 left and Im keeping it I think . Pace car will be for sale when the resto is done , now the Blue T/C is maybe for sale , pends how the Pace car is going , if I can sell the Pace car will keep the Blue T/C , if not will sell the Blue T/C and show and keep trying to sell the T/C Pace car , its the real thing, from the Watkins Glen speedway in 1987 . Ford show in Pa. was great .

got any pics of the pace car? id like to see one

·
Registered
77 Posts
good looking car man !

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pace Car

Yes thanks it is a great car and soon to be done . maybe this year , Im slow and old . Driving the Blue 88 T/C now, great car, super on gas too . Thanks for the reply . DW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts