TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I've been holding off on telling everyone until I got a verified PayPal account set up, a high quality shirt printing company to work with, and a web site built to place orders on. But finally all of that is done as of today.

http://home.tampabay.rr.com/cylum/TempShirts.htm

Part of my contract with the printer is for 72 shirts, so I have to get a count of the sizes needed for this initial run. I've disabled PayPal on the site above until I find out how many shirts for each size, but you can see the design there. When the shirts are actually in my hands, I'll turn on the PayPal functions and then orders can be placed.

All shirts are black, 100% cotton, and high quality material.

If anyone is interested in this, please drop me an email [email protected] or just add to this thread,

and just put the number of shirts you would want and the sizes for each. This is just for info at this point, not to place an order. That will be done securely through PayPal.

Shirts should be ready for sale about 2 weeks from today (1.31.03) .

Hey, let me know what you think.

·
Registered
801 Posts
you have any with a cougar on it?????????

Marvin M.

·
Registered
668 Posts
sent a email as well:ztoohot:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for replies

Marvin M. -
I have to see how the TBird shirt goes, and if I can at least break even on this one, I'll probably do the Couger next. But, there has to be a pretty good base of people interested before go with it.

I'm getting a good response on what sizes you guys want, and right now it looks like most of the first run will be XL's. Keep 'em coming though so I know how to break down this first run of 72 shirts.
Anybody that want's to reply, can also PM me.

http://home.tampabay.rr.com/cylum/TempShirts.htm

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far

it looks like I'm only going to need about 4 XXXL and 4XXL, a couple of Large, no medium? and all the rest XL.

Is there anyone, who is going to be interested in getting one of these, that needs one in the sizes that I'm getting limited quantity of? If so, I'll change the quantities around.

Just called the printer, and he said the production on the image is almost done, and that I need to get him a size breakdown soon.

Again, if your interested, let me know your size.

Just so you know the image will be between 11 and 12 inches wide, and 8 to 9 inches high.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Click on the link at the top of this thread for details

:)

·
Registered
668 Posts
CyLum just wanna make sure you have my request in your email.

Looking forward to having the shirt. Thanks man.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey tre45

I've got you covered.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts