TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had t-shirt's delivered yet?? Still waiting for mine, John clean your mail box I have sent you 2 email's asking about my shirt's

·
Administrator
8,009 Posts
Not yet, but I ordered mine later than other people did.

Joe

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Well it appears I am one of the crowd that lives just down the road from him, Our mail runs around 010:00 to 011:00 if its not here today I will get the ball rolling on this . I see that he is a member on MAMN-12 just wondering if he has even showed up there . If I am out of 20 bucks no big deal. its just the principle of the thing .

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
This is why I make my own t-shirts. It may cost a little more, but at least you're dealing with a company and not a member of a forum with a ZERO iTrader history.

On the defense how do we know nothing happened to him? Does anyone have his contact info or know him personally? I understand folks want their t-shirts, but you guys need to hear from him first before you sharpen your teeth.

·
smoothed and filled red pearl 94
631 Posts
There is no reasonable excuse for my behavior. I wont bore you all with my life issues save to say it's been a difficult two weeks. All shirts have shipped to all who have paid as of ten minutes ago. You all have my apologies. Thank you.

-John

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
There is no reasonable excuse for my behavior. I wont bore you all with my life issues save to say it's been a difficult two weeks. All shirts have shipped to all who have paid as of ten minutes ago. You all have my apologies. Thank you.

-John
John,

I believe we've met at Summer Blast. When you get a chance could you send me your contact info. Full name, address and phone #. Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
understand the life thing,,, sorry bro,,, hope all is well for ya...

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
got mine, looks good, just washing out the new shirt chemicals and dyes so i can wear it. :headbang:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts