TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ive decided that instead of getting a shift kit(j-mod) or high stall converter, Im just gonna go ahead and swap it all out for a t45. I know its not a direct swap but will it be worth it? Money is not an issue. Heres the goal. Full exhaust then 1.25 or 1.50 drop. Eventually top it all off with a blower. But for now il just probably get a good tune out of my ecu.

·
Registered
871 Posts
ok ive decided that instead of getting a shift kit(j-mod) or high stall converter, Im just gonna go ahead and swap it all out for a t45. I know its not a direct swap but will it be worth it? Money is not an issue. Heres the goal. Full exhaust then 1.25 or 1.50 drop. Eventually top it all off with a blower. But for now il just probably get a good tune out of my ecu.
IMO its worth it, to others its not it's YOUR car not anyone elses, build it how you would like it. There are PLENTY of threads and tech articles here at your disposal. Have fun with the swap

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMO its worth it, to others its not it's YOUR car not anyone elses, build it how you would like it. There are PLENTY of threads and tech articles here at your disposal. Have fun with the swap
What should i look for when purchasing a rebuilt t45?? Where could i find a dependable one at the most and is there someone in southern californa you or anyone could refer me to?? I feel like mu resources are too limited here:(

·
Registered
871 Posts
I picked up my T45 on craigslist for 60 bucks, it needs syncros in 1st and 2nd, You probably wont find a t45 for that price, look on craigslist, maybe the mustang forums? Your resources are as limited as you make them if that makes sense, if you want something go get it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts