TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK!

So after dealing with the automatic (rebuild/upgrade, calibrating, and recent failure) I'm tired of messing with it and have assembled what I need to do a T45 swap.

Since the site migrated, most of the articles don't work (yet?) and lots of photos are gone. I'm going to be using the 94-95 S10 4cyl slave, as recommended, and could use some reference as to spacing/positioning as well as how to get the adjustment right.

Anyone got pictures or diagrams of how they set up their slave?

·
Super Moderator
16,747 Posts
This is mine. The old tech article wouldn’t have been much use since it was using aftermarket internal slave setup.

·
Super Moderator
7,476 Posts
Somewhere I have pics of one of the brackets I made a long time ago, but I never really had any measurements, I just made it with the trans in front of me. I tied into one bolt that the cover for the clutch fork went to, and then made a brace coming back to tie into the rear of 2 tabs on the side of the trans. Basically you just want the slave to be in line with the hole in the clutch fork where the cable went through, and then you use some threaded rod and nuts to make an adjustable push rod for it to push on the clutch fork.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts