TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys. well, i really need some help trying to AT LEAST take away as much rattling noise as possible from my taillights. whenever the bass is hitting the outside sounds just terrible! when the bass is playing, i can go behind the car, and push on the tailights and that seems to minimize it a little. but when i let go of applying pressure, it rattles like crazy.

Is there anything you guys know that help to stop this?

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Or Fat Mat, eDead, peel 'n seal, etc., etc.

I had a rattling problem with my reflectors and it sounded like $#!t. I got some no name damper from my dad and put it all along the area behind the reflector panel and the rattling is almost gone (and the stereo sounds a little better now too). Now I've just go tto figure out how to get some in between the spoiler and the decklid.

·
Registered
497 Posts
If its the tail lights, definitely dynamat the back of the light and the trunk as many layers as you can put on it will stop. I have Problems with the center of the rear bumper vibrating check that as well.

make sure its Dynamat Xtreme
http://www.dynamat.com/

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
You can also put dynamat on the back of the license plate, and if you don't already have em, you can get little pads for the bottom of the backside of the plate, for where there aren't any plate bolts

·
Registered
630 Posts
hahaha i got the same problem but it was the exhaust pipe that broke loose

·
Registered
524 Posts
yeah, my exhaust rattles. and my plate moves a good few inches. peel n seal is good, cheap and relaible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts