TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright Guy's I was sitting here thinking when we should have another meet. So what im thinking is im going to put some dates up here and you guy's let me know what works best for you this meet will be TCCOA guy's and down the road I plan on having another meet like stoney!!!

Dates: Time:

June 10th 1:00P
June 24th 1:00P
June 16th 3:00p
June 23rd 3:00p

Somewhere in there I know I will be helping Roger out to get his DOHC installed.
Lemme know what you guy's think. The place can be determined here shortly.
Alot of this also is pending on how many people respond.

·
Registered
293 Posts
June 23rd is a no go in the early afternoon, the time might be a good idea. I have a Scout Car Wash that morning to early afternoon. So if we knew what time the meet would start, might help to get commitments.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
times are up there:zwall:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's like a so cal meet like you said just a couple of us im saying to try to get the tccoa guy's from MI that aren't 2 hours away together. Ya know what im saying??? Plus there's a month difference!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I wouldn't be able to make it on the 16th.......I'll be across the state that weekend. Any of the other dates would work for me.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im thinking so far we can shoot for a saturday.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
better yet we decided 2nd weekend of June Native's car is getting destoyed or I mean we start working on it!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts