TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't posted in several years. I have some nice things for sale that I have been holding onto for the next thunderbird project. I just bought an 84 BMW 633csi which is going to take the majority of my project time and money, so the Tbird stuff has to go.
I have a really nice intake set up from upper plenum to filter. it is absolutely complete and is plug and play. TPS and Cardone MAF are in good working order. Professional Products upper plenum and 70mm throttle body. Sounds great and worked VERY well. See pics, as this is a very nice set-up. $250 SOLD

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/jrc316751/intake1_zps51c68f7e.jpg?t=1381598646
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/jrc316751/intakecompleteimg_zps32fb1938.jpg

I also have a set of MAC underdrive pulleys in black. $75 shipped (will get pics tonight)

I also have a set of known good yellow tops still mounted on 97 tbird fuel rail. Needed for pre 96 PI swap. $75 shipped

I also have a just about complete suspension set up. Full Tokico suspension kit, upper control arms, and rear swaybar endlinks. These pieces all have less than 5K miles on them and made the Tbird ride and handle like a dream. It also had a very nice stance. Check it out at Shox.com for a full explanation and fitment guide. Complete kit $400 shipped in lower 48 SOLD!!!!

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/jrc316751/thunderbirdparts_zpsc116c4d5.jpg?t=1381598827

There is also a K/N panel filter $25
Another known good MAF $25
Both headlights $25 a piece
Driver power mirror $make offer
Passenger LED tail light $40

Most of this stuff will be best offer, but I am not going to give this stuff away. Everything is sold as is, and shipping will be additional. Please let me know if you have any questions. Will be posting locally as well, so please contact me as soon as possible. E-mail or text preferred
[email protected]
770-316-9598
Name is Justin

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'd love to have those shocks and springs! Would you be willing to sell those without the upper arms (just rebuilt mine a couple months ago) and end links, or are those the shorter end links for lowered vehicles?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are the standard endlinks, and I guess I could separate the arms and links if you really want the other stuff

·
Registered
203 Posts
I just sent you a text.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everything except the intake is still available. Make reasonable offers
Maybe it is just my work computer, but I can't see pictures. Do the links work?

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I'm interested in the front springs. How much did these lower your car?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for the intake, cant wait to get it on.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, I can't separate the springs from the shocks, much less just the front ones. They lowered the car somewhere around 1.5". Made the car handle and ride very well.
Cleanbird-I know you will enjoy it

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Suspension price reduction bump

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Suspension and misc parts still available

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
make a reasonable offer. I would love to get rid of this stuff

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
added underdrive pulleys and price reduction bump on the suspension

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
added fuel rail. Bump to the top. Make a reasonable offer. I really would like to get rid of this stuff to clear some room. Thanks for looking

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pretty much everything still available. It's hard to believe I have over 1000 views and really no offers. There are some good parts here. Make me an offer or make a request as I have lots of parts. Thanks for looking.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts