TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eh I don't mind it as much on that show, they've trashed Corvettes and LT1 F bodies before. At least it'll go down with more dignity than dying the slow death of being the daily thashers of slobby idiots like most of them are:zdunno:

·
Super Moderator
11,907 Posts
LOL

I remember the time they stuffed a pig corps in a Corvette and locked it in a storage container in the desert sun for like weeks to see if they could make the car "Smell to bad to sell". They actually did sell the car to a guy who was only interested in the power-train.

I'm sure they'll give this Tbird an honorable or at least entertaining death.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Mhmm, They just took out the door and ripped up the tire by using a blade put on a tire stuck out. kind of like

Except the spikes were mounted on a pole and attached to the rim via lug nuts.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
awwww, mythbusters is destroying an MN12

yikes, the latest episode its horrible! they rip up a 95 bird with a wheel spike! poor bird.

·
Super Moderator
9,175 Posts
The episode was most likely filmed mid-late last year; the car has probably been through a junkyard and the crusher already.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
yeah... that is horrifying.... theirs nothing left of either side of that thing... doors, rear quarters, front fenders.... its even tor the tires off the rims and knocked the bumper off the front...

·
Super Moderator
10,392 Posts
It looked like a locker rear end while he was doing donuts, lol.

What a waste.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
yeah, was def a 95 4.6. could have used parts off of that.. especially since it looked rust free on the rear quarters... and it did look like it was trying to spin both wheels, i know mines an open rear...

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
With the body trashed what's of use on a 95? Neither the engine or tranny are really worth it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts