TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here on the boards work at atwoods distribution center in Enid, Ok.
I had a drop there the other day and spotted a early model black SC....rough shape on the outside.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Don't think it's anyone on the forum. Josh (Moore89) and I see it around town quite a bit. It seems like it's in kind of rough shape, but not quite a lost cause. There's also a red early SC that I see around Enid. Except for those two, all I see is Josh's "Dirty-fifth" and his '91......................................... in my rear view mirror. (lol, j/k Josh)

If you ever come back by the distribution center, you should PM me or Moore89. We both work within a mile of there or so of there (I work at Sears and Moore89 works at the Dodge/Chrysler dealership), and if timed right, could probably take some time to grab a burger and BS about cars for a bit.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
wow, this supercoupe as been spotted on many occasions yet no one has been over to confront the guy/gal and demand he/she join the forums???

you wouldn't believe what i do when i spot a fellow s/c... i run redlights, travel the wrong way in a one way, drive backwards on the offramp to get on the interstate, speed in excess of 140+ in a residential, and thats just the beginning.

once i get infront the unsuspecting culprit I lockup my brakes in doing so you would think i was a narcotics agent or f.b.i at minimal

psssh!

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
It's a wonder we have any members around your area then......

Oh wait, do we have any members in that area?

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't think it's anyone on the forum. Josh (Moore89) and I see it around town quite a bit. It seems like it's in kind of rough shape, but not quite a lost cause. There's also a red early SC that I see around Enid. Except for those two, all I see is Josh's "Dirty-fifth" and his '91......................................... in my rear view mirror. (lol, j/k Josh)

If you ever come back by the distribution center, you should PM me or Moore89. We both work within a mile of there or so of there (I work at Sears and Moore89 works at the Dodge/Chrysler dealership), and if timed right, could probably take some time to grab a burger and BS about cars for a bit.
Thanks for the invite, that day i did have quite a bit of free time after i dropped.
eventually i headed up to Dodge City, KS.
Oh and get that contruction done already..ugh:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sucks, doesn't it? lol

Did you come off I-35, then head west on US412, or come in on US81 and then shoot down 412? Regardless, the construction here blows. That whole mess is because they're adding a middle turn lane on through that little section. They also had 2 or 3 other busier streets here in town torn up last month. It was a beast trying to get anywhere. I actually drive about 4-5 miles out of my way to go to work everyday just to avoid all the idiots that still insist on driving through that construction zone. And, the 25mph speed limit blows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts