TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I've talked to Justin at fore Innovations today, about building a fuel hat for the 92-97 birds, the fuel hat will consist of a pair of wires for both pumps or single pumps, it would also accomandate the oem level sender, the fittings will accept 8an and u would be able to use oem line adapter which they sell just need to get a head count, I can make it happen if there is enough interest, price I'm guessing like a cobra hat 400-450 range, I know I want this, I'm sure there is others, this will be completely e85 compatable, lets here your input guys

Robert

·
Registered
244 Posts
Ok I'm definitely in if the price is right, it would keep me from ditching the fuel tank. I've been thinking hard about it.

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
This works for the single 405 LPH pump that you sell? I am interested...

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
Yes will work with single or double same hat will do both.

There's not alot of interest here but, it's still getting built. This fuel hat will be the way to go.

Robert

·
Super Moderator
12,245 Posts
Any word yet on production or pricing for this hat?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes pricing is gonna be 400-435 jus like a cobra hat

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got word from FORE Innovations he will be starting our fuel hats

I'm extremely excited about this, if u guys have not seen his work go to www.foreinnovations.com
Robert

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
When are these going to be available? I want one for my car...

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ill update this Monday with more info

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hopefully next week he will be started on them the gtr hat is almost done

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Robert I'm interested in at least one of these assuming it is compatible with a pair of Stealth 340 pumps. Would really like to see more details on how this is going to be done as far as the wiring connections, fuel level sender and the pressure and return ports, before committing.

Will there be individual supply ports or just one 8AN supply with pumps joined inside the tank ?

David

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It will be joined inside the hat it's self there will be no hoses, it will have the option for stock line adapters or 8 an fittings it will have option for dual or single pumps, it will have 2 pairs of wires for each pump, will still have place for stock sending unit and will accept 340s

Robert

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm interested in this. I'm actually wanting to talk to you about a full return style setup from the pump to the injectors for my 4v rebuild.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay we'll just send me a pm we can set that up very easily

Robert

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,789 Posts
Guys not sure if this is it , But Robert can chime in. If not the right one I will replace ;)

Edit: Sorry just trying to help a friend out .

·
Super Moderator
12,245 Posts
That's not it. That's a Fuel Pressure Regulator.

It's apparently still in development / mfg. stage...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts