TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT:: GO TO SECOND PAGE, POST NUMBER 33 TO SEE UPDATED PICTURES!! [MAY 17TH 2011]

took a couple pictures of the bird. kinda want to do something else with it not sure what.... still considering the SVO blower... tell me what you think! :)

~feel free to post pictures of your own 96/97 bird looking for something different to add to her

·
Registered
523 Posts
it needs a xenon front valance and some wheels other then that its perfect

·
Super Moderator
9,175 Posts
Vaguely reminds me of my car, of course without the GFX. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
Looks very good. May be add some clear corners in addition to some new rims and tires?:zdunno:

Tint Looks great :thumbsup:

Already lowered :thumbsup:

GFX. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
623 Posts
finish the gfx kit or take off what you currently have...
IMHO...if you are planning on getting larger wheels id keep the gfx and get the front to complete it. but if your sticking with the stockers(which look great with white letters) then get rid of the gfx because it makes the car look really heavy and looks like its slouching.

other than that id say-
clear corners
tinted taillight
shorty antenna
get new black vinyl strip on door pillar
fiberglass hood

So far so good!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
glad you were looking at the lawn and not the car..

Thanks guys!

yeah i really cant decide on the gfx from some angles it looks great and then others it does make the car look like its sagging.

will be getting bigger tires in the back in near future.
and definetely painting or getting new black door strips.

rims are farther down the road. but prob going with some chrome saleens when i get there.

i think stock hood for now, if i do end up with the SVO blower then id like to keep the hood stock

thanks again for the advice. ill keep all of ya updated on whats comin.

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
Definitely get a set of chrome Saleens in 18 inch! Do the silver striping along the horizontal like the Limited Editions have.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I like the car and the Indy 500s. Did the white flake off or do they need a little cleaning?

The front needs something, either the rest of the kit or maybe a Mach 1 chin splitter. I know some of the Taurus guys like them...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i know right the saleens look good, i gotta find some! idk about those tail lights tho, i kinda like them stock. thanks for the pic

ive thought about the same with the mach 1 chin spoiler; make it balance out some. does anyone have pics of it on a bird?

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol thanks i think so too but those s13s are pretty damn fast the all blacked out one has some kinda ricer swap its pretty quick and weighing next to nothing.. the rest of them i didnt have much trouble out running.

yeah i know it needs the front piece bad but cant afford to put one on and def cant afford to pull it all off cause the paint is bad underneath the gfx.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts