TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of now we are 10 people away from 5000 registered.
This is great keep up the good work to all that help
the TCCOA run as well as it does.

Steve 4.6L

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Question is, how many are actually regulars though and don't just post once and leave?

·
High Output Poster
1,491 Posts
Too bad only about 2% of those people actually are involved in whats going on in these forums....:leftright

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Blame the search button , in my case I don´t post too often because most of my questions find an answer through the search button , this is a great site and have to thank all you guys for keeping my beloved T-bird running and looking better than new:D

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
I've been noticing that myself recently, I'm actually pretty happy about it. The more registered users at least gives us an idea of how interest in the cars is growing. This here intarnet thingy is fun! :p

·
Registered
508 Posts
Silver95Bird said:
I've been noticing that myself recently, I'm actually pretty happy about it. The more registered users at least gives us an idea of how interest in the cars is growing. This here intarnet thingy is fun! :p

I actually stumbled across this site while searching for upgrades for my car, I am learning alot, and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
5,000 out of more than 1,500,000 total production is pretty weak.

Anybody know how many Tbirds are still registered?

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Yes I know it sounds very weak, but these cars aren't like Mustangs or Camaros and not everyone is performance oriented. How many members of the Crown Vic boards are there, and how many of those does Ford make? :eek:
Without this place there would be a lot less of these cars being properly cared for. Newbies need somewhere to learn up! :D

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
I say we all pitch in some money and have mn12's from junkyards restored, and then we sell them back all fixed up and get our moneys worth. lol I went to the junkyard today and saw like 4 or 5. If only i was rich, and had a garage to keep them all at.

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
cool dude said:
I say we all pitch in some money and have mn12's from junkyards restored, and then we sell them back all fixed up and get our moneys worth. lol I went to the junkyard today and saw like 4 or 5. If only i was rich, and had a garage to keep them all at.
agreed, you find me 2 MN-12's that are salvageable in theNC region, and I will put my heart and soul into making them streetable again....currently about to do that to 2 SC's :)

Shane

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Jestkdn said:

I actually stumbled across this site while searching for upgrades for my car, I am learning alot, and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. :)
Ditto. I found the forums a while ago but didn't really look around. Now I've registered and the amount of information here is amazing. Definately not disappointed in the forums, they've been a great help :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
i think i found this site shortly before i went to the desert, and then i had big plans for my cougar. but since then i have even bigger plans for my t-bird (the wife totaled the cougar while i was in the desert).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts