TCCoA Forums banner

TCCOA Decals

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  ClintD 
#1 ·
Just wondering who owns the rights to the TCCOA logos and if they would let me create custom transfer stickers for members to buy for $15 shipped, approximately 3 inch no-background single-color transfer sticker (depends, I'll have to do some demos to see how it comes out).

I've designed mine using the TCCOA logo and modifying it a bit and adding my car's year, make, model, trim, and VIN (however this could obviously be customized to preference).

However this is all pending approval from whoever owns the rights to the TCCOA logos, if I can get the go-ahead, I will start making them, otherwise I'll just make one for my own personal use.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
AutoGuide owns the site now, so they probably would be the ones to talk to. They always check in, so you might hear something soon.

The up to date logo is at the top of the page, you wouldn't want to go with that one?

Joe

#5 ·
Somewhere I have a stack Michelle sent me years back...

#12 ·
I'm still making decals if anyone has requests. I was making this quite a wile ago and I still have the Vectors to make them.

#16 ·
I don't do this for a living and its more of a hobby for me, but with that said if someone likes a design better theres no reason they wouldn't pay more for it. Post up what you got! the only reason I even made those decals was because someone asked about it and no one stepped up. hell I'll even give out the image in its editable vector format if someone wants!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.