TCCoA Forums banner

TCCoA Font or Decal Design?

3K views 46 replies 13 participants last post by  Trunk Monkey 
#1 ·
I would like to make a run of decals but would like it to look official. Does anyone have the name of the official TCCoA logo? It doesn't look fancy, but it would be nice to have it.

If someone has a logo design, I would be interested in using it. The Chicago guys had a nice design but I can't get ahold of the guy who did it. Only half of it ended up on my window.

Thanks!

#3 ·
Just trying to make it easy and use inexpensive people who do this online.

#6 ·
I could make something like that and cut it in vinyl if anybody was interested.

#7 ·
I would love to get one of those.. Does anyone have the art for it?

#9 ·
I'll try to make one of those up in Corel draw later on tonight.

#11 ·
We should put it out to the more artistic guys to see what they can come up with; I'm definitely no artist, but I'll buy stickers. :)

I like the logo; I like that font less than the one on the TCCOA stickers I have. (not hatin', just sayin... no offense intended)

I have a disk with a ton of usable fonts from a very old version of coreldraw that I own; is it worth posting a list? Trek and other movie title fonts were among the list...
:)

#12 ·
I like the above, it's eye catching.

#13 ·
Well a little update to this:

I sent my buddy the above pics. He works at a screen print/sign shop and he did a little magic and gave me these yesterday. He ran about 20 on black vinyl. They're ~3"x6".

#15 · (Edited)
I'm going to try and have him edit the lower box with a 'State Chapter' or similar text. There would be 2 lines, with the site address on the bottom. Or vise-verse.

Any other thoughts? I'm going to get it the way I (or we) like it, and have him do some different colors.

I just noticed the text in a few places is skewed. Not sure what the deal is there.

#17 ·
Awesome!

#19 ·
I have the 4 shown right now. 2 have flaws though.

Any feedback on improvements? Right now they are on black vinyl. He said he can do other colors as well. He also said he can do the second text line. I just need to know what you guys want.

#22 ·
I am shooting for white also. I am pretty sure it can/will be run on white. I'll be picking up the rest of the black ones this evening.

Not to thread-hijack, but I've got the designs for the JL memorial stickers which I've been on-and-off trying to find an economical source to produce now for a couple years. I've got KDanner's permission from Dawn Langton to have them produced but haven't moved on it yet. If any of you guys want the designs so they can be run off, PM me and I'll send them to you. Digital renderings are in this thread.
It would probably work out better as a cut vinyl rather than a screen printed sticker. I think the screen print would fade relatively fast. I'm going to take the renderings in that thread by to him tonight. Seems that there was a LOT of interest in those. I'm not sure if I can meet the demand.

I am planning to have some Alabama Chapter stickers made like the ones shown above. I'm going to discuss maybe doing others as well. If you guys have any ideas, now is the time. My guy is moving to CO in a few weeks, so this will all be cut ASAP.

#21 ·
Not to thread-hijack, but I've got the designs for the JL memorial stickers which I've been on-and-off trying to find an economical source to produce now for a couple years. I've got KDanner's permission from Dawn Langton to have them produced but haven't moved on it yet. If any of you guys want the designs so they can be run off, PM me and I'll send them to you. Digital renderings are in this thread.

#25 ·
As a some-what update...

My buddy moved from AL to CO a couple weeks ago. I have not heard from him about these, and I was going to give him some time to settle in before I agitate him about it. I have not forgotten about these.

#26 ·
I don't want to step on anybody's toes, but I could make these if it's OK with TCCOA.

Just let me know the height and width.

#27 ·
Clint - do you think getting the JL tribute stickers done in cut vinyl is an option? I was going to submit my order for white ink printed on clear stickers to the printers this afternoon, but if they can be made up as cut vinyl that would be preferred I think.

#28 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.