TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts
Not to thread-hijack, but I've got the designs for the JL memorial stickers which I've been on-and-off trying to find an economical source to produce now for a couple years. I've got KDanner's permission from Dawn Langton to have them produced but haven't moved on it yet. If any of you guys want the designs so they can be run off, PM me and I'll send them to you. Digital renderings are in this thread.

I like 'em! ;)

Can he do them in white?

Joe
I am shooting for white also. I am pretty sure it can/will be run on white. I'll be picking up the rest of the black ones this evening.

Not to thread-hijack, but I've got the designs for the JL memorial stickers which I've been on-and-off trying to find an economical source to produce now for a couple years. I've got KDanner's permission from Dawn Langton to have them produced but haven't moved on it yet. If any of you guys want the designs so they can be run off, PM me and I'll send them to you. Digital renderings are in this thread.
It would probably work out better as a cut vinyl rather than a screen printed sticker. I think the screen print would fade relatively fast. I'm going to take the renderings in that thread by to him tonight. Seems that there was a LOT of interest in those. I'm not sure if I can meet the demand.

I am planning to have some Alabama Chapter stickers made like the ones shown above. I'm going to discuss maybe doing others as well. If you guys have any ideas, now is the time. My guy is moving to CO in a few weeks, so this will all be cut ASAP.

As a some-what update...

My buddy moved from AL to CO a couple weeks ago. I have not heard from him about these, and I was going to give him some time to settle in before I agitate him about it. I have not forgotten about these.

I don't want to step on anybody's toes, but I could make these if it's OK with TCCOA.

Just let me know the height and width.

Clint - do you think getting the JL tribute stickers done in cut vinyl is an option? I was going to submit my order for white ink printed on clear stickers to the printers this afternoon, but if they can be made up as cut vinyl that would be preferred I think.

Clint - do you think getting the JL tribute stickers done in cut vinyl is an option? I was going to submit my order for white ink printed on clear stickers to the printers this afternoon, but if they can be made up as cut vinyl that would be preferred I think.
I would have to see what it looks like. could you send a copy to clintd@optonline.net?

ok, heres what I came up with

I can edit the chapter to what ever is necessary.

I'll see how hard it is to weed and be able to figure out cost tonight.

size is 7" x 3.5"

Clint,

Looks good! :D

Is there any way you can change the font on the lettering, like in post #13?

Joe

Clint,

Looks good! :D

Is there any way you can change the font on the lettering, like in post #13?

Joe
Thats what I used, except for the chapter part because at that small it would be hell to weed out.

also I thickened up the font a little.

I changed the design slightly because I didn't like the fact the the eye for the cougar wouldn't survive.

The best I can do on these would be 2 for $5.00

size is 7" X 3.5" and the black is the decal and the white is open space. I can make these in black, matte black, white, red, hot pink, metallic gold, metallic silver, chrome, blue, yellow, orange, forest green and lime green.

I'll take a pair too in White (or blue?) like the ones in post #13 without the chapter bit.

My Wife hates me now, because I have her weed all the small graphics (No patience left)

Ha Ha!

Anybody that wants any of these just send me a PM.

from now on I need at least 3 days before I can ship any out. It takes to long to weed out and I work 2 jobs averaging about 90 hours a week.

I start at 8am for my first job and after getting home from my second job I'm just finishing up the decals that were ordered at 3:47am

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.