TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just reading the letters in the April issue of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords and some guy asked a question about modifying a 96 t-bird. They answered telling him a couple things then referred him here. I just thought that was kind of cool.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I've seen them do that before. Pretty cool.
I quit getting that magazine because of all the street racing glorification. I emailed the editor about it and he was an A #1 arsewipe about it. All he cared about was selling subscriptions. He lost my money...
[/off topic]

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
yeah but muscle mustang and fast fords should just change there name to muscle mustangs and lightnings seeing as how thats all they show in there anyways.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, they did kind of do away with that Fast Fords part of the magazine but I still like the tech articles and I've always been a fan of the mustang.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
What I don't like about that magazine, 5.0 and all the other "big" car magazines, is that it's 90% ads....and it's all the SAME ads....two page layouts of the same parts that ave been offered for nearly 10 years :rolleyes:

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Earl said:
What I don't like about that magazine, 5.0 and all the other "big" car magazines, is that it's 90% ads....and it's all the SAME ads....two page layouts of the same parts that ave been offered for nearly 10 years :rolleyes:
Yeah if they would at leaast change/update the ads every month or two it wouldn't be so bad. Because I really don't mind checking out parts and stuff, but it gets boring when it's the same thing over and over for years.

Really wish they would support the MN12 community more, but we all know that'll never happen!

:rolleyes:

I also have seen them recommend TCCoA and SCCoA a few times here and there.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
its one think for them to produce what people want , its another to open the publics eyes, mustang is NOT the only performance ford out there, and and frankly i am so tired of fox bodies and sn95's i could puke ,

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
All I can say is we're still working on improving our situation. I've personally seen our magazine in wal mart, cub foods, b-a-m, b&n and a few more. I've also seen some of our sister titles in supermarkets like vons, albertsons, ralphs, krogers and bi lo, so some of those locations may also carry our book now. BTW, the next issue of Ford Builder has the Cobra front brake upgrade for the MN12 in it.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
mercutio said:
........BTW, the next issue of Ford Builder has the Cobra front brake upgrade for the MN12 in it.
:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How would I go about getting a subscription to Ford Builder?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
You can order a sub by calling 866-515-5600. Thanks for all the interest, guys...it really justifies the Thunderbird content to my boss so I can keep it coming.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
MM&FF even did a build for a Granada once. As cool as that was, its pretty sad when they will build a car like that and pretty much deny the existance of the MN-12s.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
mercutio said:
You can order a sub by calling 866-515-5600. Thanks for all the interest, guys...it really justifies the Thunderbird content to my boss so I can keep it coming.
is there a web-site?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Not at the moment unfortunately. We're a little short of manpower at the moment, so the website has been put on hold. Our parent company's website is buckaroocommunications.com, although it hasn't been updated in a while, either.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Mercutio,
Is the sub $39.99 like the other Builder mags?
I have been picking up 4x4 builder and like it compared to some of the other 4W mags out there.
Thanks,
James

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
That number sounds about right, but honestly I'm not 100% sure since I don't pay for my copy...

I spend too much time writing and taking pictures to notice stuff like that sometimes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts