TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pRJp5mNUA2c?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pRJp5mNUA2c?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:)

·
Administrator
8,009 Posts
The title speaks for itself!

That was great, I nearly spilled my coffee all over myself watching it! :rofl:

Put the crack pipe down and get you head out of your a$$! This was the best line! :thumbsup:

Joe

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
I really laughed when he said, "It doesn't matter, I'm going to sell my car anyway."

I know I've seen that in a few useless threads over the years.

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
Great job Oscar!

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
LMFAO!!!! Sticky this! I loved the last part.

·
Super Moderator
9,181 Posts
"I need things to make more than 300 horsepower but they need to be less than $47.88 for everything. That's including the cams." "Well -" "And the four turbochargers."

:rofl: :uppoint:

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
That about sums it up. lol This should be stickied in the Newbie section as motivation to not be a dumb a**.

·
Banned
241 Posts
That video should be required to be watched befor you are allowed to join the site or view its material.Figures Guitar would post it,lol......

·
Registered
875 Posts
But you didn't answer his question? Can i put a Mk VIII 32 valve engine in my car? Lol

·
Registered
892 Posts
Great beginning effort. That covers the 1st day!

Brad :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
This video should definitely be required watching before your allowed to create a membership profile here. That was freakin hilarious I'm pretty sure I busted a rib laughing at this good job man. You can tell you have fielding a lot if the same questions over and over again lately. I have 52.34 can I get 6 turbochargers??

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
:rofl: Good one ;) KDanner will kick your a$$ LOL
I almost pissed my pants when I heard that!!

Seriously....... GM...... you absolutely made my day with that video. I've been hungover all day and I needed a good laugh. Thanks!

"am I right.............. am I right........... cricket,cricket,cricket" LOL!

·
Super Moderator
9,181 Posts
So...can anybody tell me if it's possible swap a DOHC motor out of a Mk VIII into a T-Bird?
No, absolutely not. You'd be better off putting in a 5.4L 4v. It's already been covered in great detail.

:D

1 - 20 of 148 Posts