TCCoA Forums banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
while were talking bout coyotes

In the end its really up to the owner what they want to mod how they want to mod it hor how they figured out to mod their ride. Some are tasteful some are not. This i remember i posted awhile back but this just looks natural. I've seen this car in person and have heard it start. The feeling of hearing it rev was surreal. I confess if i had the money and skill i'd want a coyote conversion. Then i did my own research bought the SA books and learned how to create a 12:1 4.6 2v out of stock parts. I then learned with the help of trick flow and a blower, that would provide enough power for my goal. Lastly i have torn apart enough mn12s in the junkyard to determine how to best address saving weight. Seriously. F newbies. im probably not the only one here that shares the attitude if you dont know what yer messin with, and you dont wanna listen, it's probably better not to try messin around at all, just buy something new fwd. - Anyhow real builds take time. This took most of summer 2011 to complete. Just someone i know with more money than me... anyhow,

·
Registered
479 Posts
Love the old 5.0L Mustang!

Love this video even more !!!
Had a good laugh and being a new guy just learning about these I hope that I don't come across like that ;)

The flip side of this would be someone answering a common question with a string of acronyms.

What size inverter do I really need for a leaf blower? And should I remove the silencer and mount it in the front fender? Or directly to the throttle body? I don't want to incur a pressure drop.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Had a good laugh and being a new guy just learning about these I hope that I don't come across like that ;)

The flip side of this would be someone answering a common question with a string of acronyms.

What size inverter do I really need for a leaf blower? And should I remove the silencer and mount it in the front fender? Or directly to the throttle body? I don't want to incur a pressure drop.
Luckily there's a sticky full of just about every acronym. Really not too difficult.

Also: I want 32 valves, I want them now. :tongue:

·
Super Moderator
9,181 Posts
Been a good number of years since I've seen this. Great to re-live the hilarity (and pains) of years past. :D

Although, it has been a little while since we've had that kind of noob drop in on us....

Noobs like this. :D http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=134272

I'm just depressed now that the video kdanner made that popularized "that does not matter" has been removed, as well as the thread that contained it (as much flaming as that thread contained, there was a lot of interesting good tech thrown out in it). :(

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Been a good number of years since I've seen this. Great to re-live the hilarity (and pains) of years past. :D

Although, it has been a little while since we've had that kind of noob drop in on us....

Noobs like this. :D http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=134272

I'm just depressed now that the video kdanner made that popularized "that does not matter" has been removed, as well as the thread that contained it (as much flaming as that thread contained, there was a lot of interesting good tech thrown out in it). :(
aww booboo, I remember that thread (barely), I wonder how max'd out his 4.6 is by now? lol I'd like a list of everything he did :D

·
Super Moderator
10,408 Posts
Back to the TOP!

I had to look for this; it's been awhile.

I have the KD video downloaded; I can't find it here.

It should have been in the 5.4 thread.

:)

·
Administrator
8,009 Posts
Oscar's video wasn't there for some reason, found it and added it to the first post.

Joe

141 - 148 of 148 Posts