TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts
do they still send out membership packets??
I got one of the last ones, I think. :)

You could talk Mrs.Tbirdbrain into selling you a tccoa sticker, and pretend it's a membership packet. :)

I got 2 stickers, a few tccoa business cards, and some other stuff. :)

Discussion starter · #25 ·
How To Become A "TCCOA Club Member"

I thought I would bump this up..It never hurts to have a few more paying Tccoa Members..

Here are instructions on how to become a $$$ contributing member of this website..

We need more $$ contributing member's to keep TCCOA.com going..

This is my favorite website.. :)

Do your part, and become a paying TCCOA Club member today!

Just follow these simple instructions..

Print out these Instructions if necesarry

Membership Instructions

Go to www.Tccoa.com..

Using your mouse Left click on "Members Only" on the top right of the page..

You will then be directed to the next page..

Once there on the top right of the page..

Using your mouse Left click on "Join" ..

Once there in the middle of the page..

It will ask for your "Forum User Name" and "Forum User Password"..

Type in the appropriate information..

Here you will fill out your "Membership Application"..

Once you've finished filling out all the appropriate information..

You will be redirected to the "Paypal" home page..

To ensure a smooth payment transaction for your membership..

You must have a "Paypal" account..

Once you've sent you payment for your "TCCOA Membership" using "Paypal"..

First you will receive an e-mail from the "Authority Auto Network"..

This e-mail will provide a copy of the information you filled out on your "Membership Application"..

The next e-mail you will receive will be a "Receipt for Your Payment to Andry Budiman" to the e-mail account you provided when filling out your "Membership Application" ..

The final e-mail you will receive will be from the "Authority Auto Network"..

This e-mail will provide the final information for your new status as a "Paid TCCOA Club Member" ..

Details of this e-mail will include:
Your "Membership Number:"
Your "Membership Start Date:"
Your "Membership Expiration Date:"

Once you have completed these steps..You are officially a "Paid TCCOA Club Member" ..

It may take a couple days for the "TCCOA Member" in green letters to appear under your Forum User Name..In this case..Get with the appropriate Administrator/Moderator so they can help you get your new status as a Paid TCCOA Member in Green under your Forum User Name sorted out..

If you have paid your membership fee, and received all 3 e-mails from above..You are a Paid TCCOA Member..One of the Administrator/Moderator just hasn't gotten around to updating your new status yet..

I hope this helps some of you out..

If you have any problems getting signed up to be a paid TCCOA Club Member..Post it here so we can help..

Rayo..

& Once you renew via Paypal your Red Expired Thingy gets changed back to Supporting Member in a few days ?

Go to www.Tccoa.com..

Using your mouse Left click on "Members Only" on the top right of the page..

Once there on the top right of the page..

Using your mouse Left click on "Join" ..

Once there in the middle of the page..

It will ask for your "Forum User Name" and "Forum User Password"..

Here you will fill out your "Membership Application"..

Once you've finished filling out all the appropriate information..

You will be redirected to the "Paypal" home page..

To ensure a smooth payment transaction for your membership..

You must have a "Paypal" account..

Once you've sent you payment for your "TCCOA Membership" using "Paypal"..

First you will receive an e-mail from the "Authority Auto Network"..

This e-mail will provide a copy of the information you filled out on your "Membership Application"..

The next e-mail you will receive will be a "Receipt for Your Payment to Andry Budiman" to the e-mail account you provided when filling out your "Membership Application" ..

The final e-mail you will receive will be from the "Authority Auto Network"..

This e-mail will provide the final information for your new status as a "Paid TCCOA Club Member" ..

Details of this e-mail will include:
Your "Membership Number:"
Your "Membership Start Date:"
Your "Membership Expiration Date:"

Once you have completed these steps..You are officially a "Paid TCCOA Club Member" ..

It may take a couple days for the "TCCOA Member" in green letters to appear under your Forum User Name..In this case..Get with the appropriate Administrator/Moderator so they can help you get your new status as a Paid TCCOA Member in Green under your Forum User Name sorted out..

If you have paid your membership fee, and received all 3 e-mails from above..You are a Paid TCCOA Member..One of the Administrator/Moderator just hasn't gotten around to updating your new status yet..

I hope this helps some of you out..

Rayo...
Rayo,

Is this how you renew your current membership? It doesn't say my membership expired (although I know it has) but I think it's because I have mod status. I want to do it, but I was afraid I'd be registered as a new member.
I tried this before, and it said I was logged in as "SuperCoupe" and I was going to just proceed, but I was thinking it might screw something up with my current membership, member #, and, or mod status. I'd be more than happy to pay, and I've sent several PM's to other mods/admins asking this question, but I've gotten no reply other than from Rodeo Joe saying he didn't know for sure.

Jeff,

You shouldn't worry about renewing, are you using this link?

Joe

Discussion starter · #33 ·
SuperCoupe said:
Rayo,

Is this how you renew your current membership? It doesn't say my membership expired (although I know it has) but I think it's because I have mod status. I want to do it, but I was afraid I'd be registered as a new member.
I tried this before, and it said I was logged in as "SuperCoupe" and I was going to just proceed, but I was thinking it might screw something up with my current membership, member #, and, or mod status. I'd be more than happy to pay, and I've sent several PM's to other mods/admins asking this question, but I've gotten no reply other than from Rodeo Joe saying he didn't know for sure.
Understood..You have Moderator status..

But to answer your question..If you would like to be a contributing member to TCCoA..Then yes..Just follow the instructions I have provided..

After everything is complete, and paid for you'll have your own photo gallery to upload pics from your computer onto TCCoA..

Rayo..

I gotta re-pay my dues. I mistakenly only paid a dollar expecting it to be the full membership, as I thought that meant only 1 membership, so, I got to pay the rest of it or just start over xD

how long does it take to receive the membership? I paid last night and have not received another email.

Discussion starter · #40 ·
yea last night.
Wait a couple more days..The site owner probably just hasn't gotten around to sending you the last e-mail yet..

Report back in a couple days..If you havn't heard anything by then I'll try and get you in touch with the site owner..

Rayo..

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.