• no

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Regardless of what he's selling, he's already made $30+ on it. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. But then I'm sure there are some real winners who go to eBay for technical info on their cars. "Because if it's good enough to sell on eBay, it's got to be the best." DOH! :D

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Ahhhhhhh -

"Home of The Tbirds"......

I'm confused. :2huh:

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Man that's dumb.

Someone should compile a list with mroe than 75 links and send it to all the people who bid on that auction. I think that'd be funny. Who pays 11 bucks for an email attachment?

-Thomas

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I'd say that that's pathetic, but it's worse. Although I think it's better than that resistor 20+hp piece of crap that's always on there.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Do we actually want someone who paid $11 for a link on our site though?

·
Registered
571 Posts
If you notice...it has no bids. I think everyone probley feels the same way...who wants to pay $11 for an e-mail when you can probley find it somewhere else for free. Someone should e-mail the guy and ask him where he got his info from:D

·
Registered
958 Posts
somebody within the forum must have a lawyer friend that can put a scare into this guy. just make him think the founders of tccoa are suing because he is trying to make money off the tccoa name?

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
heh.. damn.. i remember that

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Grasshopper said:
Yeah, I was freakin' when I saw Seabass...
Speak of, anyone know how he's doing?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts