TCCoA Forums banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts
Yea, I think the average HUMAN ought to have the same fighting chance of finding where the registration page is...

"We can also looking into a better package for club members such and perhaps decal sticker pack that will come along with the club membership."

.......Great , My old stickers are starting to fade...

I agree like SCCOA does, free stickers with paid subscriptions. I would be down with that.

I think we should close some sections for Unpaid members. I just now locked out and went to the Forums page, here is the result : 357 (33 members and 324 guests)
I think for $25.00 a year, there is plenty of info here to be researched for the DIY'rs.
Very sad to see since how long this site is neglected.
Peace.

I think we should close some sections for Unpaid members. I just now locked out and went to the Forums page, here is the result : 357 (33 members and 324 guests)
I think for $25.00 a year, there is plenty of info here to be researched for the DIY'rs.
Very sad to see since how long this site is neglected.
Peace.
As an unpaid broke registered user/member I'd rather recommend that we remove content for non-registered users. Rather then unpaid users/members which would help the member and paid member count. Many other websites require that you be a registered member to access things that this site promotes to ALL traffic including search, archives, tech, for sale/wanted etc... I would rather see some of that be more limited to registered users/members whether they are paid or not.

Especially stuff like the marketplace, tech articles, maybe even a few of the specific tech sections.

Those "Guests" are simply not logged in. They could be unregistered, unpaid, paid, a search engine spider bot, and of course spamots trying to get in.

As an unpaid broke registered user/member I'd rather recommend that we remove content for non-registered users. Rather then unpaid users/members which would help the member and paid member count. Many other websites require that you be a registered member to access things that this site promotes to ALL traffic including search, archives, tech, for sale/wanted etc... I would rather see some of that be more limited to registered users/members whether they are paid or not.
Thanks. With differen worts you're shooting in the direction I was going.

Not sure if I like the new TCCoA lettering. Looks a little 'out of proportion' to me.!
Positive side' something is going on. ;)

I just noticed it! I'm all for positive change, and from the looks Marco is atleast showing some kind of progress! Great job my friend!

On another note,
I hope that something is currently being done behind the scenes about our "VERY" outdated homepage. I second or even 4th anyone who wants a weekly or monthly "MN12". I think it would bring back so more members, and encourage others to join! I hosted a photo contest awhile back on my FB page, https://www.facebook.com/FordThunderbirdMN12 and it went very well! I had tons of feedback, posts, and activity! I think it would be perfect start to something new!

As the yearly subscription, I paid for mine on SCCOA, and it was worth the $15. I think I would do the same here as soon as we see some more "sweets" for the paying members. As all, so far you're trying, and that is highly respected from me. Hope to see some kind of massive site rework done!

Thanks, Rafael

Marco is no longer with AutoGuide.com, he left shortly after the ownership transition. There is currently another AutoGuide team working on the TCCoA website.

It's my understanding that yes, they are working on a site refresh. What the timeframe on the updates is and what those changes might be, I don't know. However they did push the logo change through rather quickly so I believe that other changes will soon be forthcoming. Stay tuned!

The AutoGuide team has been in contact with the forum Admins and Moderators and we've discussed some variations on the club logo. For now, the logo you see is the one we have, but we hope to have the opportunity to change it as we see fit soon.

More "sweets" for paying member? What exactly did you have in mind?

A site remodel would certainly be some welcomed "eye candy". There are certain "sweets" that are currently available to paid members that you're missing out on. Fortunately the majority of this forum isn't sealed from non-paying members like it is at SCCoA so you're already ahead of the curve there.

Other currently available benefits for paid members here include:

• Set your own galleries up
  • Lager Private Message box
  • Add a larger Avater
  • Customize your username subtitle
  • Access to the Members Only Forum

Also, maybe, like, a memory page. For like, Joel.

Also, maybe, like, a memory page. For like, Joel.
We have memorial threads for Joel here and here for your dad.

There are several memorial threads for members who have passed over the years that are stuck at the top of the club forum.

Nice. I didn't want to seem like I was just doing it for dad, or being an attention whore.
Sorry bout that :D

No worries Jonathon.

Just thought I'd point that out in case you weren't aware of the existence of that thread.

"Sweets" I was referring too would be like once a member pays, they get ONE chance to change their username if wanted, and something like the garage function over at sccoa would be nice. Other than that, seal off most the forums to guests. Other than that, I'm ok, with whatever happens, I embrace change.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.