Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a rumor going around:

The TCCoA satellite is slowly heading toward a black hole causing the member renewals, arcade and gallery to be shut down in the process. As we speak Sir William, ShadowDragon and Mark M. TCCoA VP are in the TCCoA space ship the "Thunder Rocket" getting ready to launch into outer space to save our beloved satellite. What will become of our forum leaders? Will they fix the forum in time to save the day? Stay tuned...

·
Super Moderator
12,082 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Oh dear lord.Are you that bored??lol

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Wow, I didn't know you could get that much of a buzz from Skittles.....I gotta get me some!

:D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I think they're trying to kill the mn12s, Ford paid them to do it so they can save their beloved Mustang! Expose the BS! Expose these creeps for what they truly are!

/end conspiracy

·
Registered
792 Posts
Just a rumor going around:

The TCCoA satellite is slowly heading toward a black hole causing the member renewals, arcade and gallery to be shut down in the process. As we speak Sir William, ShadowDragon and Mark M. TCCoA VP are in the TCCoA space ship the "Thunder Rocket" getting ready to launch into outer space to save our beloved satellite. What will become of our forum leaders? Will they fix the forum in time to save the day? Stay tuned...
why are you being such an a**hole,first my intake thread now this,what do you do for a living that you have time to moch peoples threads,but nice try:p

·
Super Moderator
17,043 Posts
why are you being such an a**hole,first my intake thread now this,what do you do for a living that you have time to moch peoples threads,but nice try:p
i dont think he's mocking any thread, the membership thing has been screwed up for a while so he made a fun thread about it.

btw you sound like a paranoid jacka$$ right now;)

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
really..someone pee in your cornflakes?

·
Registered
792 Posts
i dont think he's mocking any thread, the membership thing has been screwed up for a while so he made a fun thread about it.

btw you sound like a paranoid jacka$$ right now;)
what do you mean:D....he is mocking my thread,but i really do not car he does make fun a fun thread thought,but i hate it when he peeps in my window,stalker

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
The genuine impute for my query was prompted by the non-decipherability of that syllabic construction foisted upon us in a dialect that is communally and universally unintelligible! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
at the same time of thinking T-Bird90 is a little weird, I really can't blame him for being on the defensive so much, so many people here really give him ****. It's sad to see him and stickysilverbird get so much crap for what they've done or how they act that one of them actually left. We're all noobs at some point, just leave them alone, ok? If you're going to mess with them you'll have to go through me!

Leave the noobs alone!

... really though, it is kinda sad to see them get so much very harsh criticism. It makes the whole club look very bad.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.